CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just found these on eBay. I ordered one to check out and maybe save on the inconvenience for @MikeyXX

Scepter 3609 Jerry Gas Can 20 Liter Capacity for sale online | eBay
Got my gas can today looks very good and strong,,,
IMG 20200122 201924949

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At this years raffle, I plan on donating some slightly used melted crayons....Some Ants got in my way one day. Plus, those mean f***ers Barbie and Ken had an "accidental accident" too...Remember everyone to buy $200 worth of raffle tickets. Them crayons be all prize like and s***. No more dancing Bocephus dolls this year...

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, I know I can find help with this. I'm staying at the "loft" at Eagle Rock, am I going to have a difficult time getting to RRB for the events? Abby at Eagle Rock said it was 20 minutes by gravel road and about 45 by trail.

Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey, I know I can find help with this. I'm staying at the "loft" at Eagle Rock, am I going to have a difficult time getting to RRB for the events? Abby at Eagle Rock said it was 20 minutes by gravel road and about 45 by trail.
No problem at all. Depending on trail conditions it could be different. But there will be a lot of people there and at the Comfort Inn which is very close to EagleRock.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Not sure what gravel road she's talking about. Trail 10 is the quickest way there and as TG just said that could vary but 45 minutes is a good guess. She maybe talking about Rt. 63 to Stinking Creek road but you'd have to haul ass to do it in 20 minutes.

Reactions: Isaiah and Haldog77
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I think that's where we are staying as well. Shouldn't be a bad ride to n from

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!