Cargo bag question

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Does anyone know if the Honda overhead cargo storage luggage bag will work in conjunction with the rear/mid panel on a P2?

Also, has anyone tried the Tusk pack that sits in the bed?

Any reviews on either of these products will be greatly appreciated.

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
I have the honda overhead storage with the soft rear/mid panel & they work great together. Mine is the pioneer 700-4 though

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I couldn't find the instructions for installing the Honda bag. I know my rear fabric panel zips around the upper rear bar of the roll cage. Looks like that's where the cargo bag would attach too???

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I couldn't find the instructions for installing the Honda bag. I know my rear fabric panel zips around the upper rear bar of the roll cage. Looks like that's where the cargo bag would attach too???

I have a P2, and found when I mounted Ito the roll bar it blocked my view some. I ended up mounting on the top of the seats, under the headrests. Loved it there, no problem with the rear panel. In fact, I moved it to my 1000 and installed it the same way

Reactions: GoatWagon

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!