P1000m5 CashMoney's 1000-5

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Finally picked one up today on my birthday of all days haha. Thanks to you guys on the forum it made an easy decision to go with this over a Polaris General. Bought a hard top, tip out windshield, front soft doors, soft mid panel, the switch panel, winch and heater from my dealer since they cut a deal on parts. And got the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 sound bar for now. Hopefully I'll actually get some time to start putting the parts on.

632BD19C A9A8 4C9B 9434 4315D0CEBCEB zps2joynsy8

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CashMoney Congrats on the new Ride and Happy Birthday

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the purchase!!! Can't think of a better birthday present (well I can, but not anything suitable for posting on this family friendly site lol). Keep us posted on progress and keep the pics coming.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another happy birthday boy, congrats awesome toy to get. Got mine over Xmas,finally basically done adding accessories, still waiting for time to enjoy it. Hope you and your family get to enjoy over many seasons to come.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just installed the wetsounds 6 last night it gets dam loud. No bass but at least I can hear it with the cab on. The 10 must be insane!

Reactions: trigger
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Thanks guys. I'm happy I'll be able to take some friends and my dogs at the same time. Them Aussies love getting out. The sales guy and parts people seem pretty cool at the local dealer so that was a bonus too. Now I just need more than one day off a week.

Reactions: Delton
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Camo is the fastest color, congrats.

Seeing you are from Reno, do you ride over in the Sierra's? First time I ever rode a SXS was when I rented a Maverick from a guy out of Lake Tahoe when I was there last November on family vacation. Needless to say I was instantly hooked, and I have had both a RZR 1000 and now the Honda since then.

IMG 5053 zps207c5f0c

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks guys. I'm happy I'll be able to take some friends and my dogs at the same time. Them Aussies love getting out. The sales guy and parts people seem pretty cool at the local dealer so that was a bonus too. Now I just need more than one day off a week.
I know where you're coming from with work. This is I think the 2nd time in over 3 months I will only work 40 hours.

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
When I hear Sierras, I think the Lake Tahoe area. I haven't ever been there on a SxS but I have taken different Jeeps through the Rubicon trail. It's beautiful up there. I stick more to our low desert lands though. Trails everywhere once you get out of the city limits which is like 20 minutes or less.

Yeah we're slow right now at work and even then I'm still getting 60-70 a week if I actually want to stay on top of things. At least I get to bring my dogs to the shop.

Reactions: amc019
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
finally got enough time after work to get both the split hard coat windshield and hard plastic roof installed, I'm not 100% sure I have them right thought because between the top of the roof and the windshield there is probably a 1" gap. Is this normal?

advertisement
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
finally got enough time after work to get both the split hard coat windshield and hard plastic roof installed, I'm not 100% sure I have them right thought because between the top of the roof and the windshield there is probably a 1" gap. Is this normal?
I have the honda poly roof and the hard coat one piece windshield no gap it is a real good fit did you get the brackets in the right order it took several tried to get mine before I saw that the instructions are on the home page

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Yeah i definitely have them on right, I printed those instructions too it was a big help. I'm wondering if the split shield doesn't fit as good since it moves

Reactions: pct
J

Jpred1

Mar 25, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 1217
Just installed mine yesterday, took a lil adjusting but the rubber on windshield should be tight to roof.

Reactions: pct
Hotwlz

Hotwlz

Feb 19, 2017
Houston, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the windshield and the roof installed already and I'm in Reno. If you need to take a look let me know.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!