P1000 3" lift on 21 pioneer 1000-5 SE

baumcratz

baumcratz

Jul 29, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello folks, this is my first post. I added a 3" bracket lift on my buggy. Manufacturer assured me it would work with my buggy. Product seems well built and installation was fairly simple! No for the bad... I have the fox shocks "obviously", the rear shock reserve cylinders are pushed out because of the lift and now rub the tires. I think 2" wheel spacers will fix this. Thoughts? Also my rear brake lines are extremely stretched at fill extention... is there an extended brake line out there to buy? Can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance for the help!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello folks, this is my first post. I added a 3" bracket lift on my buggy. Manufacturer assured me it would work with my buggy. Product seems well built and installation was fairly simple! No for the bad... I have the fox shocks "obviously", the rear shock reserve cylinders are pushed out because of the lift and now rub the tires. I think 2" wheel spacers will fix this. Thoughts? Also my rear brake lines are extremely stretched at fill extention... is there an extended brake line out there to buy? Can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance for the help!
Well, welcome to the club from South Florida.........(after 3 years)

1. It's not "obvious" that you have the FOX shocks.......no pics!!! 😂 And POIDH!! Sooooo pics!! 😂😂😂

2. Bracket lifts will phuck your shît up (NoMo) they do nothing but cause problems more times than not.

3. Yes they're are places out there that will sell you longer brake lines (SS braided mostly I think)..... can't quite recall who but someone on this forum made them a while back too. Use the search bar up top I'm sure there's a thread or two on the subject.

Also, why the bracket lift? What's the end goal?

Reactions: Rayger143 and TxDoc
baumcratz

baumcratz

Jul 29, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol sorry I just assumed the SE came factory with fox. I will add pics soon. The whole reason for this started with... "Facebook market place" steal on 4 almost new highlifter outlaw 2's. All 4 for $200. I didn't do my homework and see that my buggy had factory installed "27/9/14 & 27/11/14" for one reason or another I "knew" they were 28's.... well I was wrong!!! The market buy outlaws are 28's.... after some research the general consensus was add the lift so I wouldn't sacrifice turning radius and travel. This is how this started...

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Lol sorry I just assumed the SE came factory with fox. I will add pics soon. The whole reason for this started with... "Facebook market place" steal on 4 almost new highlifter outlaw 2's. All 4 for $200. I didn't do my homework and see that my buggy had factory installed "27/9/14 & 27/11/14" for one reason or another I "knew" they were 28's.... well I was wrong!!! The market buy outlaws are 28's.... after some research the general consensus was add the lift so I wouldn't sacrifice turning radius and travel. This is how this started...
Alright, so just FYI.....you have to reply to a certain post or "tag" someone @baumcratz in order for them to be notified.

Now.....you can run 28s without ANY mods whatsoever on the buggy. Not going to sacrifice anything at all. Anything bigger and all you really need are forward offset arms, no lift required either. But since you have the nicer Fox shocks, you can always add some preload to give you some lift as well.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
And @baumcratz how would we know you have an SE?.......... POIDH!!! 😂😂😂 C'mon man!!! We like pictures 🤷‍♂️😂