cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Seems like buying these things is just the beginning...

Accessories Installed:
Seizmik Halo LED rear view
SwitchPros 9100
Dual battery w/True isolator and Odyssey 925L
RB3 Door Bushings
Viper Elite 4500# Winch
Seatbelt Overide
Seizmik Pursuit Night Vision side mirrors
Reverse trigger harness
SATV Flip-Up
LE under dash storage
Rough Country 50in Curved Single Row (288w) light bar over hood
Rough Country 20in Rear Facing (100w) rear under bed
Rear Door Storage Mod
Anti-rattle bed fix (fuel hose)
Painted Indicator Letters
Honda Roof

Accessories sitting in the garage:
Door seals
Marine Door for under seat access

Future accessories:
Elka Stage IVs
Stereo

Last edited:
Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
Seems like buying these things is just the beginning...

Accessories Installed:
Seizmik Halo LED rear view
SwitchPros 9100
Dual battery w/True isolator and Odyssey 925
RB3 Door Bushings
Viper Elite 3500# Winch
Seatbelt Overide

Accessories sitting in the garage:
Seizmik Pursuit Night Vision side mirrors
Door seals
Reverse trigger harness

Future accessories:
Honda Roof - should have purchased when I bought the machine. But I had to see how much clearance I had loading it onto the trailer in the garage
Windshield - leaning towards SATV flip-up
Elka Stage IVs
Lights everywhere

Door seals! I would like to see those please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01
cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I guess I should do this more iteratively...but I got a new iphone and was taking pictures before I realized that it was formatting them all as HEIC instead of JPG. So i just got around to converting them since nothing works with HEIC.

Dual Battery
Stock:
IMG 2556 3

Working:
IMG 2558   Copy

Installed:
IMG 2557

Winch:
IMG 0008 2

IMG 0007 2
IMG 00212

I did add the rubber boots to the contacts before I closed it all up
IMG 2559

cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
SATV Flip Up:
IMG 01501

IMG 01492

Rough Country Curved 50in Single Row (288w) - wired into Switch Pro so I can dim and strobe
-Don't like the brackets in between the lower ROPS though. Looking for brackets that will fit outside
IMG 01511

Rough Country Rear 20in (100w)
IMG 01462

Wire Loom for the lights; ran five pairs of 16ga to the back though i guess i should have taken pictures as i was doing it b/c you can't see much with the loom already secured.

Used one pair for the reverse switch signal that went to the Switch Pros trigger and the other from the Switch Pro to the light:
IMG 00732

Last edited:
cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
And still no roof. Though I'm getting close to 100mi so I can take it back to Natchez for its first service. I'm going to get them to put it on then. Had to make sure I could fit it under the garage door with it sitting on the trailer. Looks like I'll have about an inch to spare with the roof on.

So no lift or larger tires until I can get the garage door modified to go up up another foot before it starts to come back. Already checked on that and should be no big deal, but I'm getting nasty looks from the ol lady. It was supposed to stay at the hunting camp and...

IMG 0094

😆

H

hopeicanaffordthis

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2021
Harpersfield, Oh
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SATV Flip Up:
View attachment 275106
View attachment 275107

Rough Country Curved 50in Single Row (288w) - wired into Switch Pro so I can dim and strobe
-Don't like the brackets in between the lower ROPS though. Looking for brackets that will fit outside
View attachment 275108

View attachment 275109

Wire Loom for the lights; ran five pairs of 16ga to the back though i guess i should have taken pictures as i was doing it b/c you can't see much with the loom already secured.

Used one pair for the reverse switch signal that went to the Switch Pros trigger and the other from the Switch Pro to the light:
View attachment 275113
SATV Flip Up:
View attachment 275106
View attachment 275107

View attachment 275108

View attachment 275109

View attachment 275113
Good morning CB! i have so many similar mods- Flip up, tru isolater, second fuse box,
SATV Flip Up:
View attachment 275106
View attachment 275107

View attachment 275108

View attachment 275109

View attachment 275113
Hey CB! I have so many of the same mods- the elite winch, flip up window, second battery, seizmic rearview. Had a few questions on switch pros, your rear light bar and your side mirrors and how you wired them? could you go into further detail? looking to purchase switch pros soon. thank you in advance- ryan

cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Good morning CB! i have so many similar mods- Flip up, tru isolater, second fuse box,

Hey CB! I have so many of the same mods- the elite winch, flip up window, second battery, seizmic rearview. Had a few questions on switch pros, your rear light bar and your side mirrors and how you wired them? could you go into further detail? looking to purchase switch pros soon. thank you in advance- ryan
Hey Ryan, it's been a while and I probably should have documented more while I was doing the work.

If I was doing it over I would probably go with the Force 12. I'm already worried I might run out of buttons on the 9100. I believe the Force 12 also accepts a negative trigger without having to wire in a relay. So you can just connect the negative reverse trigger wire directly. Adds a third trigger too.

For the rear light, I ran five pairs of 16ga from the back while I was down there. Removed the skid plate and ran the bundle from near where the reverse trigger is on the transmission along the frame, under the seat, across the to the passenger side and then down along the frame and back up to the void area in front of the passenger. Be sure to label both ends of the wire bundles.

Just wired the rear light directly to one of the pairs along with the reverse trigger from the pig tail i bought from the site. But for the reverse trigger wire I had to wire up a relay to open from the negative trigger since the 9100 requires a positive trigger.

For the mirrors, I'm using two buttons on the 9100; one for the green and one for the white. If I remember correctly, there's three wires going to the lights. Two hot, one live at a time, and a shared ground. I believe I just connected switch 1 to the positive for the white light and switch 2 to the positive for the green. The common ground I just wired to the ground block.

And then I have the light buttons set up so that if I hold the button down it cycles brightness and if I press it twice it will strobe the light. Reverse also triggers the rear light come on automatically.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good, the parts list never ends. Once you have it all finished you’ll more than likely find something to change or add.

Reactions: cbsander and Lady01
cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Looks good, the parts list never ends. Once you have it all finished you’ll more than likely find something to change or add.
Hey Russ, thanks. No doubt, it never ends.

I have the advanced heat shield, extended vent tubes and door seals all sitting in the garage waiting for time to knock those out.

I planned to do after hunting season, but now is the time to more scouting in advance of next year along with moving and adding stands. Then it’s Turkey season and LSU baseball…

lol, I need to consolidate my hobbies! Still need to add a stereo and upgraded shocks.

…and tires

…and larger cup holders

…and a fixed 2way radio

cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Looks good. Bigger tires and Elkas will make it ride great
I've only got about two inches of clearance with the Pioneer on the trailer in the garage. I have to wait until the garage door springs go out and then I'll get them to raise the door another foot before it starts to come back. Or maybe I just need to make one fail, lol!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!