Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm very proud of my wife and her sister, they own their own Christian counseling center and do a lot of focus on veterans. They partnered with a local farm and now perform equine therapy for vets.

Anyway, today is "Celebration of Heroes" and is co-sponsored by Team RWB.

They've got a local "pickers band". Notice one of them is playing a can of spam!
2937b38e9b0331ee2b1213de87464b84

I'm pulling the hay wagon today so at least I get to drive something 4x4
Ac995331249ae4c178a0607c5131ba69

67b5f2d3decce26053391ee2d1a37cd0

Folks are starting to pile in

B49cfe0dd0a6c75e6f563a2f621a7711

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah what Jackal said. Such a worthy cause. Wish I had a reason to get mine out and play with it. Gotta treat the fuel system this coming week so maybe I'll go level the driveway or something lol.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That is a good thing that you and your family and friends did today, I believe that we should honor our vets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother but those who served this country should get all the recognition. I'm not usually involved in my wife's business except for a tractor operator and other odd jobs. It really is a good thing the girls are doing, they are a non-profit and operate most of time on donations. They say it's hard for some men and women after coming back home, I can't even imagine what that's like.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
Thanks brother but those who served this country should get all the recognition. I'm not usually involved in my wife's business except for a tractor operator and other odd jobs. It really is a good thing the girls are doing, they are a non-profit and operate most of time on donations. They say it's hard for some men and women after coming back home, I can't even imagine what that's like.

I try to give to the veterans every chance i get, they deserve so much more, next time your wife has something for them let me know I would love to donate to help out for the great cause!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's a very wonderful thing your wife is doing there. The transition home to civilian life is so much harder most can believe. Many of the men need good people that support them and make them welcomed and appreciated for the sacrifice they have done. I just came back from treating some vets to my cabin for a week long hunting trip for Michigan's deer season opener. Even though you may think you haven't done enough, just remember that you have done more than just a get together, you have lifted there hearts. Way to to brother

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!