Center Console- Armrest

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
I did a search but didn't find anything.... Has anyone made an armrest that would fit into the spot where the cup holder is located in the center console of a Talon (on a 2 seat... unknown if 4 seat is configured the same way)? If possible I'd like to save 1 cup or reposition it on the top (rear) of this item. Currently, I've got a travel mug that is about the right height (could be 1"-2" taller & padded) that I use but would be great to have something that is more purpose-built..... Thanks!!

Reactions: CID and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@highpocket74 might be willing to design something. He appears to like challenges.
I as gonna say, looks like the OP has a new project build to do to post for others If they ask the same question.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!