Center Console Ideas

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's everyone using? I never have anyone sitting in the middle seat so it's wasted space and I need some thing to put there. I'm thinking something with cup holders, a lift lid with a small storage compartment, maybe paddled for your arms. I don't want it to interfere with the seatbelts and I don't want I to be a PIA. I've looked at lots of different ones, but I'd like to get something thats already proven to work. Let me know, thanks guys.

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

i threw in a hilti tool bag for now because i can't find anything that is reasonably priced that will withstand the abuse of aggressive offroading.it holds a small cooler,spare raingear,wallet,and assorted junk, in the side pouch,my ka bar knife, a couple rags,including a spray bottle of soap/water and squeegee for my windshield.it's crazy durable and water resistant, and will fit a case of beer easily when i rip the trails up to the general store for essentials.(beer).it has no cup holders but i think it's staying.

20200414 095810

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i threw in a hilti tool bag for now because i can't find anything that is reasonably priced that will withstand the abuse of aggressive offroading.it holds a small cooler,spare raingear,wallet,and assorted junk, in the side pouch,my ka bar knife, a couple rags,including a spray bottle of soap/water and squeegee for my windshield.it's crazy durable and water resistant, and will fit a case of beer easily when i rip the trails up to the general store for essentials.(beer).it has no cup holders but i think it's staying.

View attachment 206747
When did u put those RZR seats in? Are u ridin high or did u figure out how to make it regular hight?

Reactions: Isaiah
R

rickoshea

put them in a couple months ago.i ride a little higher,but not by much,they're angled back more than the bench without a seat bracket,just mounted to the frame of the seat.i actually prefer it now that i'm used to it.better sight lines especially when my tracks are on and waaaay more comfortable especially when it comes to the dead pedal.i'm waiting to snag a set of talon seats on marketplace/craigslist but nothing yet.when i remember next time i'm in town i'm going to pick up some red vinyl upholstery paint to cover the rzr logo.it's embarrasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s showing $70 for that packout for me

I found it a few months ago at tractor supply or home depot I don't remember which one it was;)

Edit
I got it at one of my friends uncles hardware store

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!