Need some mud ideas

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How do you slow this down? Any ideas. To much mud build up.
1IRYO4yLuKhh3Ap8fUluw1150 h647 s no gmauthuser0

Reactions: TxDoc
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good idea but I'm in the mud everyday during winter, or a whole lot, I call it the mud season. I don't think I could stand the price of WD with the amount I'd have to use. Also it's cow patties and heavy clay mud. You could build a pond with the clay we've got around here, it's sticky.

Reactions: 100Acre
T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah we are heavy clay too. Its pretty wet right now. Not looking forward to getting trucks stuck during grass fire season

Reactions: 100Acre
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
These Alabama mud flaps @joeymt33 made years ago all but eliminate the mud buildup in that section. It's just conveyor belt material with some bolts/nuts/washers.

View attachment 416244
I like that. I've got belting. Don't know if my belting will work, pretty thick stuff but if not some old mud flaps off a semi would. May work on that next week. Busy this weekend, got to watch Barrett Jackson at Scottsdale. Old car sap I guess.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, deep subject, I'm in the garage with ideas of how to add an internal fender mud flap. Got set on a plan and started fabing the mounts out of some scrap aluminum angle I had laying around. Took for ever to fab and mount the mounts. Nothing on this thing is straight. Got the mounts on up underneath the bed and it was time to go feed. Got to locate which piece of belting I'm going to use and pickup some more stainless nuts and bolts. I've got lot's of belting but some is to thick and thinner stuff is buried. Just my luck.

Reactions: GovtMule

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!