Cheap Spare tire and rim for Honda 520

cory b

cory b

May 7, 2021
Ownership

1. 500
I am looking at cheap tire and rim for 520. But im getting conflicting info or sizes from a bunch of different sites. Most say nothing fits my Honda 520 but i assume thats just because it is the newest and no data yet. So really i just want a stock steel rim and tire. Ive seen most carry 25x8x12 but not the 24x8x12. then if i did go bigger i am reading about needing spacers and that type thing. I knocked a valve stem off this weekend and if i had a spare i could have saved myself a few minutes of play time. Thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am looking at cheap tire and rim for 520. But im getting conflicting info or sizes from a bunch of different sites. Most say nothing fits my Honda 520 but i assume thats just because it is the newest and no data yet. So really i just want a stock steel rim and tire. Ive seen most carry 25x8x12 but not the 24x8x12. then if i did go bigger i am reading about needing spacers and that type thing. I knocked a valve stem off this weekend and if i had a spare i could have saved myself a few minutes of play time. Thanks
Are you headed to Takeover? I've got a full second set of factory rims/tires.
But, otherwise .... the steel wheels haven't changed since the P5 was introduced so put any year in and you can get a rim that fits. I think it is a 4/110 bolt pattern though. Factory are definitely 12' steel rims. Carry a front for a spare to get you back home. Lighter and can go on any corner without concern for rub.

Reactions: cory b
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You can usually get a OEM front steel wheel for the 500/700 from Rocky Mountain ATV In the $50 range. I'm assuming the 520 uses the same wheels.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!