Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thinking about going there with the wife and pocket dog next weekend is it worth the drive because it's not a big place I wondered how many miles of trail they have . Any info appreciated.

Reactions: sharp
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Thinking about going there with the wife and pocket dog next weekend is it worth the drive because it's not a big place I wondered how many miles of trail they have . Any info appreciated.
Have you been to top trails ? it is in Talledega close to Choccolocco.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have you been to top trails ? it is in Talledega close to Choccolocco.
No it is close to me but I have heard they closed off a lot off the trails and turned it into more of a mud park that's the only reason I haven't been. But if theirs enough trails to make a day of it I would be glad to try it.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Would you recommend it?

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
No it is close to me but I have heard they closed off a lot off the trails and turned it into more of a mud park that's the only reason I haven't been. But if theirs enough trails to make a day of it I would be glad to try it.
No there is still a good bit of blue to black trails there. Plenty to make a day of it.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks I will go this coming Saturday and give it a try it's the perfect drive for a good day trip.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Disputes with the neighbors caused it but there are a few good trails left.

If you’ve got small kids try “The Ridge”, I personally prefer Stony Lonesome now, they’ve improved the park and trails a lot since I first went in late 2013, a lot of their trails are 1 way so you don’t have to worry about meeting someone (unless they are lost)

Top Trails is an easy day ride and there is LOTS of mud if you are into it. A lot more than Stony.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Stony is to far for a day trip and no mud unless I have to.l want to try stony lonesome but it will be an overnight trip. I also liked coalmont I will go back when they get it opened up .I checked rider planet but not open yet. To much going on with holidays for an overnight trip till after first of the year try to keep them short for now.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stony is to far for a day trip and no mud unless I have to.l want to try stony lonesome but it will be an overnight trip. I also liked coalmont I will go back when they get it opened up .I checked rider planet but not open yet. To much going on with holidays for an overnight trip till after first of the year try to keep them short for now.

Coalmont is awesome but a overnight trip for me. Def want to go in spring once hunting season is closed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!