BOX1

Indian Mtn opening weekend

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

Talon R
Across the road the trails are more hills and less mud. The trails on the same side of the road as the office is where the mud trails are located. Hopefully they've got better signage up now, but you will still have a blast!

Reactions: sharp and Backwoods
box4

Russ989

#YammerHammer999cc
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1000-5
I don't wear a helmet and I know it sounds bad but I don't go to places that require them. Motorcycles and sport quads are a different story though.
I can relate, it depends on what I’m doing.

Reactions: Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
Thanks, I’m not sorting through that to find pics, It’s ridiculous.

I’ll be watching here if y’all go again, if I don’t have something that weekend I’ll probably be there.
I liked all the hills across the road it's some good riding. I went to the other side they stopped us about a mile in I'll check it out next time. They were nice and still working on it.

Reactions: Mudwing
box4

Bo_Darville

Jan 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Ownership

Talon R
Just got the Talon ready to roll! I also got my snorkel install too! Bring on the MUD!! We'll be there around 8am at the office. I'll be in the red Talon R with the missing driver side hood decal. :):) Has anyone had a problem with decals coming off? Maybe I need to crank down the PSI on the pressure washer.

Reactions: Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
Ill be in a blue 700 my screen name is on my cooler . Not sure what time I will be there but I will keep an eye out for you.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!