JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah, it'd be pretty easy to get stuck out there after a big storm if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. The water comes up fast and really moves. Not my picture, but that AC Cave fills up quick after a really good rain:

View attachment 392813

Think I'd need a bigger snorkel...

View attachment 392814
Yeah that's crazy, I seen a video of this place where everyone likes to hang out and play when it's been raining or during spring after all the snow melts.
Resized 20230617 123110

The water on the videos I've seen would be over my head in that pic. Rushes in from all around and runs down stream.....fast!

Right behind @JayPo's buggy is the start of trail 40 loop "black trail" the least rocky trail we did and kinda muddy even though most everything else was dry.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah that's crazy, I seen a video of this place where everyone likes to hang out and play when it's been raining or during spring after all the snow melts.
View attachment 392830
The water on the videos I've seen would be over my head in that pic. Rushes in from all around and runs down stream.....fast!

Right behind @JayPo's buggy is the start of trail 40 loop "black trail" the least rocky trail we did and kinda muddy even though most everything else was dry.
It doesn't snow much there lieutenant Dan.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It doesn't snow much there lieutenant Dan.
🤷‍♂️ I don't know man!!!😂 Just repeating what the one guy said, he lives in Chicamagua?? ........ rides Coalmont pretty often, apparently he's been there for a snow ride or two. Maybe he was just coke'd out his mind and was talking about that other kind of snow 😬

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
🤷‍♂️ I don't know man!!!😂 Just repeating what the one guy said, he lives in Chicamagua?? ........ rides Coalmont pretty often, apparently he's been there for a snow ride or two. Maybe he was just coke'd out his mind and was talking about that other kind of snow 😬
Meth. More than likely it was meth!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
In other words you believe everything your told 🤣🤣🤣🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!