Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Enquiring minds want to know . . .

Seems like I remember seeing a pic of a wonky Red5 windshield somewhere sometime . . .

Do tell !!
If anyone needs a gently used P5 windshield, I heard a rumor that @lee has one available for a great price.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So this is my buddy taking a selfie laughing and making fun of me having popped off the tire on the Honda doing doughnuts.......
IMG 3735

He phucked up his RR tire, radius rod, and hub going back to camp🤦‍♂️........... karma's a bîtch!!!! 😂😂😂
IMG 3737

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just a heads up if anyone is planning on hitting up Coalmont in the near future. I know trails constantly change so take this under consideration......

This is more or less the route we took on Sunday evening.
Screenshot2023 01 14at104110PM4

Again, for the most part all these trails were dry compared to other times of the year.

First...merging onto trail 16 from 15 at the campground.......even though it's a blue trail it's sketchy AF!!!! Steep and very rocky, I wouldn't want to be caught mid trail when it's wet.

Trail 33....we ran it counter clockwise, the very bottom of it has a nice overlook. Heading back up has some narrow switchbacks and again, very steep. Getting there was actually extremely easy so it wouldn't be a problem turning back around if the rest of the trail looks bad to some.

Trail 23..... what's on the official map "black trail" doable, the section I circled is not in the OHV map ........ don't know if it's just not updated on their map or if someone made their own path but........ HOLY PHUCK!!!!! By far the biggest pucker factor I've ever had riding 😬 one of them types where once you're in it, there's really no turning back cause it's even worse going back down it (in reverse) , it was a 4lock/low/WOT and hope you don't flip back kinda trail 🤦‍♂️

Trail 38.....where it's highlighted orange is where we turned back around from both sides. @Coeus this is the spot we did Sunday 😂

The big blue circle is the biggest overlook we saw and it's near the main campground. Overall a real nice place even though it's pretty rough 90% of the time. I just double checked and acording to GAIA we ran about 43 miles the entire weekend. That including riding around camp back n forth to the big overlook a few times sooooo 🤷‍♂️ I still show a lot of trails we didn't get to on the north, northwest side of the mountain and some south of the steps/waterfalls.

Can't wait to go back! 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!