Choogswife confronted mailman today

J

JTW

Thanks everyone!! I had enough! I could hear him while I was in the house even with the windows and doors shut! Enough is enough! I tried to be as nice as I could and still get my point across! I think I accomplished my goal!! We will see tomorrow what happens! who knows!
Well.. the only logical next step if he doesn’t stop is to answer the door naked and hope he strokes. In the medical sense I mean...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
QUOTE="Smitty335, post: 335751, member: 5867"]That was pitiful wasn't it???[/QUOTE]
We friends?????????:rolleyes:

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
advertisement
R

Rustell

Coogs... I am retired USPS and a Coog box owner. This is hilarious . Some Letter Carriers are a bit off. Keep in mind they are in that truck by themselves all day. We call those mail trucks "Easy Bake Ovens" due to no AC and crummy ventilation. I think his brain may be fried.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Well I guess my wife had enough. She confronted him while he was b****ing , then they had a pleasant conversation.............lmao. I assume there won't be anymore videos to post after this one. :)

I put this in the general section so nobody would miss out on this one.

That's hilarious! Great video...he goes from verbally annihilating you to kissing backside very quickly. He does need to stop "talking out loud" though or he's going to lose his job.

SpaceTroll

SpaceTroll

Jul 8, 2018
Kirbyville Tx
Ownership

1. 500
Well I guess my wife had enough. She confronted him while he was b****ing , then they had a pleasant conversation.............lmao. I assume there won't be anymore videos to post after this one. :)

I put this in the general section so nobody would miss out on this one.

LMAO. That's hilarious. The sound we just heard was this fellows nuts fall off and roll down the driveway .:D:D

advertisement