William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife is hounding me to tell her something I "want" for Christmas. I already have everything I want... (great wife, my two kids, and great life)... I can't think of anything! No hunting gear needed, the p500 is decked out. Any ideas or cool stuff you have seen lately? There's got to be something I can't live without that I don't know about!

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
My wife is hounding me to tell her something I "want" for Christmas. I already have everything I want... (great wife, my two kids, and great life)... I can't think of anything! No hunting gear needed, the p500 is decked out. Any ideas or cool stuff you have seen lately? There's got to be something I can't live without that I don't know about!
Nope . The list of what you have is everything anyone could ask for ! Just tell her thanks !

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
NeW aluminum trailer?

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm shooting for new A/T tires for my truck... Maybe some Bilstein shocks too...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Its something that she doesn't have to buy. ;)

Reactions: William and Eltobgi
sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Just tell her to google p5 accessories I haven't seen any thing that I couldn't use.
By the way love the comment that you had all that I need
Family is the best accessory in the world

advertisement
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
In the last month, I have put a set BFG KO2 on my truck... And a set of Bilstein 5100's. Ha! That post hit close to home.
Nice! I'd be very happy with those choices! Those BFG's are pricey though.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I reckon I will tell her to get me the SSS skid plate. They are way too expensive though!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your favorite beer.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Go ride the SxS. Stay over night. With her. Just have some fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!