Cinders OHV - Flagstaff AZ

L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm thinking of heading up to the Cinders OHV area just northeast of Flagstaff if anyone in the AZ area would be interested in joining me this upcoming weekend, April 3-4th. Looks like the 4th is easter, however, I'm 52 single and no real responsibilities anymore. I just scoped the area out and it looks so exciting....

Check here for more details: recarea

I'm including some pictures I took today. I plan on camping there in my RV. Temps are low 70's during the day, low 40s night.

IMG 0112 IMG 0111 IMG 0110 IMG 0109 IMG 0108 IMG 0107

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm thinking of heading up to the Cinders OHV area just northeast of Flagstaff if anyone in the AZ area would be interested in joining me this upcoming weekend, April 3-4th. Looks like the 4th is easter, however, I'm 52 single and no real responsibilities anymore. I just scoped the area out and it looks so exciting....

Check here for more details: recarea

I'm including some pictures I took today. I plan on camping there in my RV. Temps are low 70's during the day, low 40s night.

View attachment 263775 View attachment 263776 View attachment 263777 View attachment 263778 View attachment 263779 View attachment 263780
How much land is there to ride on?

Reactions: Biteme
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Wut, no Talon picture? :p

Nuther happy ole single retired guy, check out my sig quote. :cool: The link has some basic Talon info.

L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Wut, no Talon picture? :p

Nuther happy ole single retired guy, check out my sig quote. :cool: The link has some basic Talon info.
Yes, thank you. The info you've shared is awesome. I've been keeping up with your posts! I just drove up today as I wanted to make sure I could get my RV in there without getting stuck! No talon today, just my truck.

Reactions: Biteme and CID
L

LincolnSixAlpha

Feb 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
That is a fun ride, I would join you but I will be up on the rim this weekend. Have fun!
The Rim is on my to-do list as well. I see all of those campers in there along 260 and whatnot, just don't know that area really well, although I've been through there a ton of times.

Reactions: Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!