Sand Hollow/Phoenix AZ ride- end of october

M

McCarthy

Aug 13, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Assuming the border opens and stuff isn't nuts with the rona in another six months, I plan to leave Canada on Oct 27. It's about 1400 miles to Sand hollow, so arrive late on the 27, ride the 28th and possible the 29th there, then onto Phoenix (west edge of town we stay) until the 10th of Nov. If anyone will be around and wants to go for a ride in either Sand Hollow or AZ, figured I would get the idea out early,

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Assuming the border opens and stuff isn't nuts with the rona in another six months, I plan to leave Canada on Oct 27. It's about 1400 miles to Sand hollow, so arrive late on the 27, ride the 28th and possible the 29th there, then onto Phoenix (west edge of town we stay) until the 10th of Nov. If anyone will be around and wants to go for a ride in either Sand Hollow or AZ, figured I would get the idea out early,

I am headed down to Sand Hollow from the 23rd to the 30th and looking for some riding partners.

I think you got rid of your talon, is your new machine running? Are you still going?

Anyone else plan on being in the area?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!