P700 Clatter in the rear when I let of the throttle going down hill.

D

Docwilles

Sep 30, 2020
McGill Nevada
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 2021 700 deluxe. There seems to be a clatter in what seems to be from the rear end when going down hill and letting of the throttle. I have approximately 250 miles on the buggy and all I have done so far is the 100 mile maintenance. Maybe that’s a normal sound but it doesn’t seem right any thoughts or experience with this?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a 2021 700 deluxe. There seems to be a clatter in what seems to be from the rear end when going down hill and letting of the throttle. I have approximately 250 miles on the buggy and all I have done so far is the 100 mile maintenance. Maybe that’s a normal sound but it doesn’t seem right any thoughts or experience with this?
It comes stock free from the factory on a P7.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
It will get somewhat quieter and less obnoxious with time. Or maybe you will just get more used to the racket :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: Buggyman and Farmer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!