P1000 Cleaning a super atv windshield

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of y’all used PlexiBrite to clean your windshields?
Check on SuperATV's site. Your windshield is polycarbonate with an "anti-scratch" coating. The anti-scratch does not mean it won't! You should rinse well with water or at most, warm water with a mild detergent (like Dawn dishwashing soap), rinse with water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.

Note that many plastic polishes have a mild, fine "polishing" abrasive. This is fine for Plexiglas (acrylic plastic) - which your windshield isn't! Scratches cannot be removed from polycarbonate, which is far stronger than Plexi - thus the reason it's used.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I use a small pump-up spray bottle with windshield washer fluid. Spray liberally, clean with microfiber towel and clear with a soft silicone squeegee. So far, so good.
I have the same. Works great. I also give it a bunch of coats of Pledge furniture polish a few times a year. Spray on the Pledge, wipe with a really good microfiber towel...give us 4 or 5 layers. Helps water bead up and roll off, and mud just slide off...and smells like home. Works great and its cheap.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!