P1000 Cleaning a super atv windshield

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of y’all used PlexiBrite to clean your windshields?
Check on SuperATV's site. Your windshield is polycarbonate with an "anti-scratch" coating. The anti-scratch does not mean it won't! You should rinse well with water or at most, warm water with a mild detergent (like Dawn dishwashing soap), rinse with water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.

Note that many plastic polishes have a mild, fine "polishing" abrasive. This is fine for Plexiglas (acrylic plastic) - which your windshield isn't! Scratches cannot be removed from polycarbonate, which is far stronger than Plexi - thus the reason it's used.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I use a small pump-up spray bottle with windshield washer fluid. Spray liberally, clean with microfiber towel and clear with a soft silicone squeegee. So far, so good.
I have the same. Works great. I also give it a bunch of coats of Pledge furniture polish a few times a year. Spray on the Pledge, wipe with a really good microfiber towel...give us 4 or 5 layers. Helps water bead up and roll off, and mud just slide off...and smells like home. Works great and its cheap.