drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I find this pretty interesting as well.. I also have about an 1/8th mile of the TOT original route running through the back half of my property. The forest service came through a few year ago marking it.. I thought it was just another old logging road. Amazing to me that as far apart as we are(7 hours or so) that this spans the distance.
Trail of tears map national park

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Up at 0500 this morning, coffee, feed the bear cubs that are growling under my chair,20161012 0658091 check my weight (lost 34lbs to date), slap Wife on the ass, get something to eat, wait for sun to rise! Mental discipline boys, it's what's for breakfast!

Navy Seal Jocko Willink., Words to live by

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Up at 0500 this morning, coffee, feed the bear cubs that are growling under my chair,View attachment 24067 check my weight (lost 34lbs to date), slap Wife on the ass, get something to eat, wait for sun to rise! Mental discipline boys, it's what's for breakfast!

Navy Seal Jocko Willink., Words to live by
Congrats on the weight loss. It's very hard to do and takes discipline to lose weight more than anything. I've lost over a 100lbs at one time, it was my goal it took over a year, but after you see results at first it gets easier and eventually nothing taste as good as you feel.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes, I have mountain spring water for your recovery.
Really!! That's cool too. How's that set up, or is it just coming out of the ground somewhere on your land?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, er, a, something like that.o_O
In times past people often built "spring houses" to protect the water, store cheese, cream, milk, etc. some people have dug the source out and made pools. So I was curious if you had done anything like that, or if you simply had a spring running out of the ground and disappearing, or whether it was large enough to create a small stream.............???????

Reactions: JTW
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
In times past people often built "spring houses" to protect the water, store cheese, cream, milk, etc. some people have dug the source out and made pools. So I was curious if you had done anything like that, or if you simply had a spring running out of the ground and disappearing, or whether it was large enough to create a small stream.............???????
Yep, my Grandmother had something like that on her property. It was always cooler inside than out.

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!