CLOSED - 2023 Takeover Registration - HondaSxS Club Takeover - Pioneer Takeover.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@The Green Goat. You ever rode/drove one (R-MAX) didn't think so. They have the P1 beat so bad, it's pitiful, both are UTV's. Honda has got there head in the sand still! When I get 15,000 - 20,000 miles on my P1, I will start looking for a replacement. And as of right now Honda isn't in the picture.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@The Green Goat. You ever rode/drove one (R-MAX) didn't think so. They have the P1 beat so bad, it's pitiful, both are UTV's. Honda has got there head in the sand still! When I get 15,000 - 20,000 miles on my P1, I will start looking for a replacement. And as of right now Honda isn't in the picture.
Not unless the X came with the ole Deluxe transmission, arched A-arms, good shocks, 30" 8 Ply tires, winch , guidance system and pre wired for other accessories! The rubber band thing is loosing ground quickly. Honda needs to step up it's game plan quickly. I still love my P1 after spending $ thousands. But it's no R-Max.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Had one. Didn't like it. Sold it for the pinnacle of sxs performance that is the p520.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Had one. Didn't like it. Sold it for the pinnacle of sxs performance that is the p520.
When I bought my P1K5, it was down to that or the R-MAX4 1000. Both were available for immediate purchase. Ultimately chose the Pioneer because it was a far better fit for ALL the things I needed to use it for. Super happy with my choice.

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I still remember the look of sheer enjoyment on her face the first time we came down Dragons back and you were just grinding off the driver side 😂. This was immediately after that...

R2mNHs tyzLu8HgkNW5fwIgw1249 h937 s noauthuser0

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I still remember the look of sheer enjoyment on her face the first time we came down Dragons back and you were just grinding off the driver side 😂. This was immediately after that...

View attachment 384017

Man, whatever is in that Milwaulkee Packout box must be heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-vee! LOL. Either that or all the beer in the cooler shifted to the driver's side. 🤣

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 384017
I didn't tell her where we were going until we pulled out from the gas station. Too late to bail out then lol.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2023 Takeover Registration is now open.
While registration is not required, it really helps us gauge how many to expect.
When registering, please include your group head count. You can change it later as time gets close.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ----> LINK

Sponsorships
Every year we give away thousands of dollars in giveaways. Every bit was purchased with funds raised by the sponsors and other donors. Funds are also used to hire a band, stickers, and other cost.

BECOME A SPONSOR!

Become a sponsor here --> LINK

Sponsorships are 3 levels this year. All sponsorships include a t-shirt.
$50 (Personal sponsor) This is for you to get your name printed on the t-shirts.
$200 (Business sponsor) This is for medium-level sponsorship and businesses.
$500 (Main sponsors) This is for top-level sponsors

Additional shirts are also available at the link above.
T-shirt designs are not finalized, nor have colors been selected. Most likely a dark gray and a pink.

BAND.
Saturday evening, we will have a band from 5 pm to dark 30 at the stage at Royal Blue Resort.

RAFFLE TICKETS...
Raffle drawing sometime before dusk.

FOOD UPDATES.
We may be moving away from a full-catered event as pricing has jumped so much. But this is still in discussion.
We are discussing with a food truck and the 2 local restaurants to offer meal tickets to anyone who sponsors the event.
Concerns are if one truck can handle the catering. I really don't think we need 2 trucks outside of Saturday evening.
These details are still pending.
When will the shirts be available/cutoff date for sponsor and pre order sales?

Last edited:
BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The "Click Here to Register" link just brings me back to this thread. Does someone have the right link?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The "Click Here to Register" link just brings me back to this thread. Does someone have the right link?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
This is the right thread, lol. Check the top, should see a Register button or Register edit if you've already "signed up":

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like we are 4 weeks away!!!! Everyone Registered? Got your machines ready?

I think we will have an extra camper spot at Ridges if anyone is looking?
Nope i havent done anything as usual. Still have to build a trailer to fit both machines and fix all the normal crap. Nothing to see here lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!