Closed - THANK YOU GIVEAWAY! #1 Site for the Honda Pioneer!

Do you want to WIN something?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Test_Eng

Jan 10, 2016
Hopefully these lights will let me see Bigfoot before he sees me!!!

F7268f4838be575025bed61d149b16d9

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Last edited:
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just wanted to add a huge THANK YOU to HondaSxS for having a forum that is so friendly and I actually like checking in on every day! I haven't ever been involved in anything where the "boss" is such a nice person. Thank you also for adding the part to the member profiles so I can see where everyone is from instead of having to ask constantly! A wonderful change!
Yes I like being able to see where everyone is from too

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Ok it's my turn :) I have to echo a post that was made earlier. Hondasxs is doing a incredible job with this site.Very seldom is the creator of a forum , as involved as he is!!! He really is doing a top notch job with this site !!!...........ok I'm done for now :)

Reactions: Tflynn and Hondasxs
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!