Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When we going. I heard it’s a s*** show like Khan. I’ll go up and try it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Kahn is a s*** show now, when did that start, I have to take up for him, he put my tent up for me at Mulberry, after I got over infused on beer , now come to think of it he didn't stake it down, and the gustnado wadded it up and all my gear got wet. Ill go 50 50 on the s*** show, HA! Thanks Khan!

Reactions: BWAF and Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So Kahn is a s*** show now, when did that start, I have to take up for him, he put my tent up for me at Mulberry, after I got over infused on beer , now come to think of it he didn't stake it down, and the gustnado wadded it up and all my gear got wet. Ill go 50 50 on the s*** show, HA! Thanks Khan!

WTF:eek::mad::confused::cool:

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To be fair - I heard that from you lol that they had a permanent lifeflight pad there

Ah I have heard it from multiple people... thought you had too. Glad to know I’m a reliable source for you. Lol.

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always hear that place can get pretty rowdy on the weekends but I have wanted hear from someone that goes there a lot. I like that it has stuff for the family to do other than riding... cause some can only handle so much you know.

I've been going there for, well, I'm 32, so I guess 32 years lol. My mom went there with her mom when she was a kid. I remember when I was real little my brothers and I were lucky to have our bicycles there, and grandma had one of those pedal/small engine mopeds. The cool/rich people had atvs. There were some, but not a ton. As I got older, in my teens, atvs became pretty popular. Now in teh last ten years, while I've been in Colorado, side by sides have taken over.

It is only packed and a little crazy on the holiday weekends. Any other weekend or week day there are far less people, mostly just the full timers and older crowd are left. More atvs than sxs's maybe. But even on the crazy holiday weekends it still isn't so crazy you can't take your kids. We have a 2 and 5 year old and take them every time and have lots of fun even when it is packed.

They don't have a flight for life pad per se, but it seems like that thing is landing once or twice every holiday LOL. I guess that happens when you have that many people and then mix in alcohol. But on the other side, my mom was actually flighted out of there once, she just flipped the atv backwards on her and she doesn't drink, so maybe it isn't the alcohol? Either way, buying a membership was the first thing we did when we moved back to IL, and was actually one of the reasons why we even moved back in the first place. If you have any specific questions hit me up!

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I have been, No I have not been since I was a member. People say it can get crazy but I was there on halloween and it wasn't to crazy for me kids running around having fun and some crazy bon fires with no kids. Me and my buddy climbed the bonfire and almost burnt alive and at 4 am I went up honda, yamaha and Kawasaki without ever seeing it ( I think yamaha was the most extreme.) Its a cool place I look forward to getting all my stuff moved up there and discovering the hardest trails.

One of the last organized rides last year was split up into 3 groups, easy ride, moderate ride, and extreme ride. The extreme difficult group consisted of all the know everything polaris rzr owners, you know the types. Everyone lined up before the rides in separate lines to differentiate which group they were in. I drove right down to the front and asked the organizer guy (crazy rzr owner LOL) which was the extreme group. He said this one and pointed to a line of about 10 rzr 100 highlifters, mostly all really modified. I said perfect, drove to the back and got in line, and my brother pulled in behind me with his viking 6 LOL. Before we even made it to the first real trail head, we were asked at least 3 or 4 times if we knew which line we were in.. we just said "yep". Hardest trail we did that ride as a group was "Monster", and it definitely sucked, but the pioneer did well, and surprisingly the viking made it too (he has a small lift and bigger tires to help with that wheelbase). I bent a wheel and cut a sidewall (not all the way through), bent one of the rock sliders pretty good, and just about ripped my skid plate off haha. If I remember right the rzrs collectively broke two axles and one tore a tire off a bead lock.

Monster may be the worst trail there right now. Not as steep as a coupe others, but it is really rough. Kinda resembles a hill with a hundred tombstones sticking out of the ground all the way up. I'll post a picture of the map here.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been going there for, well, I'm 32, so I guess 32 years lol. My mom went there with her mom when she was a kid. I remember when I was real little my brothers and I were lucky to have our bicycles there, and grandma had one of those pedal/small engine mopeds. The cool/rich people had atvs. There were some, but not a ton. As I got older, in my teens, atvs became pretty popular. Now in teh last ten years, while I've been in Colorado, side by sides have taken over.

It is only packed and a little crazy on the holiday weekends. Any other weekend or week day there are far less people, mostly just the full timers and older crowd are left. More atvs than sxs's maybe. But even on the crazy holiday weekends it still isn't so crazy you can't take your kids. We have a 2 and 5 year old and take them every time and have lots of fun even when it is packed.

They don't have a flight for life pad per se, but it seems like that thing is landing once or twice every holiday LOL. I guess that happens when you have that many people and then mix in alcohol. But on the other side, my mom was actually flighted out of there once, she just flipped the atv backwards on her and she doesn't drink, so maybe it isn't the alcohol? Either way, buying a membership was the first thing we did when we moved back to IL, and was actually one of the reasons why we even moved back in the first place. If you have any specific questions hit me up!
That is good to hear and one of the reasons I asked and made the comment is that I wanted to know. The place is still a little hoof for me but I really like the idea of a place that has other activities for the family. Too many local places we go it is riding and creek playing but you have to ride for a while away from camp to get to the creek. My wife has made the comment that it would be nice to go to a place that offered other things to do so that should our son get tired of riding they can go swimming and that would also free me up for more aggressive trails that they might not enjoy as much as I do.
I look forward to trying out the place one day as I think they have a neat set up from everything I have read.

As far as the lifeflight that what I was told by my “reliable source:confused:” that many weekends they made multiple trips out there... you can see of course the impression that can leave.

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are more trails than what is shown, these are just all the named trails. Also, sxs's are allowed on the county roads there so you can ride them as well and there are a few cool places to go off the ranch. Or you can ride up to the subway or dollar general if the ranch store doesn't have what you need.
Ranch Map5b15d

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is good to hear and one of the reasons I asked and made the comment is that I wanted to know. The place is still a little hoof for me but I really like the idea of a place that has other activities for the family. Too many local places we go it is riding and creek playing but you have to ride for a while away from camp to get to the creek. My wife has made the comment that it would be nice to go to a place that offered other things to do so that should our son get tired of riding they can go swimming and that would also free me up for more aggressive trails that they might not enjoy as much as I do.
I look forward to trying out the place one day as I think they have a neat set up from everything I have read.

As far as the lifeflight that what I was told by my “reliable source:confused:” that many weekends they made multiple trips out there... you can see of course the impression that can leave.

Let’s go! Just need someone to invite us!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only a 2.5 hrs drive for me to C9 l..may habe to look into it a little more.

Reactions: BWAF and nbomar
CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Two pools, they play movies at the big top, multiple play grounds, shuffle board, put put golf course, teen center, bingo, craft house, dances, church every sunday, batting cages, I'm sure i'm missing a lot. My wife and kids are there right now ith out me. She has been taking them to the creek in the sxs everyday I've been gone. She likes it because it is all so close, she can do it all on her own. I like it because 6000 acres means you can spends years learning the whole place. I thought I had it memorized when I was a kid, but I am finding new places now every time I go.

You can avoid the reckless people on the crazy weekends. I wouldn't consider that a downside at all. We kind of like having the busy weekends for a change. We go more often than not when it isn't busy, so it is kind of fun on the crazy holiday weekends. I am going back this weekend, I will take some pics/video and report back. Last year we found a big group up in the woods at like midnight, guy had a lifted ranger with like 40" tractor tires or something. Loudest stereo I've ever heard, even in a car, everybody was parked around him... and there were two girls dancing on the bed LOL.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are invited, haha. Need to figure out who all is members and then figure out how many guests we can have, and then organize a pioneer gathering there.
We may need to start a seperate thread on this simce we have completely hacked this one lol..

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Two pools, they play movies at the big top, multiple play grounds, shuffle board, put put golf course, teen center, bingo, craft house, dances, church every sunday, batting cages, I'm sure i'm missing a lot. My wife and kids are there right now ith out me. She has been taking them to the creek in the sxs everyday I've been gone. She likes it because it is all so close, she can do it all on her own. I like it because 6000 acres means you can spends years learning the whole place. I thought I had it memorized when I was a kid, but I am finding new places now every time I go.

You can avoid the reckless people on the crazy weekends. I wouldn't consider that a downside at all. We kind of like having the busy weekends for a change. We go more often than not when it isn't busy, so it is kind of fun on the crazy holiday weekends. I am going back this weekend, I will take some pics/video and report back. Last year we found a big group up in the woods at like midnight, guy had a lifted ranger with like 40" tractor tires or something. Loudest stereo I've ever heard, even in a car, everybody was parked around him... and there were two girls dancing on the bed LOL.
Sounds cool, I have seen the destination Polaris show where they go there but yea appreachiate any videos and picture you can share.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We may need to start a seperate thread on this simce we have completely hacked this one lol..
Yea I was just thinking that too. Maybe one of the nice mods can move this to a thread in the regional section under MO

Edited to add: I sent a message to @ohanacreek asking for his help

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!