P500 Clutch adjustment

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I should adjust mine one of these days. After my last camping trip, I noticed that it wasn't quite a good. I think my kids beat it up pretty bad. They have no idea how to use the manual shifting and rely on the machine to shift for itself.

B

BB3344

Oct 7, 2021
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Well I have 76 miles on my 520 and had to adjust the clutch. If ridden agressivly it shifted lazy with lots of slippage. Now it's back to being a little crisp but no slippage. Thanks for all the great info on here.
How do you adjust the clutch? Thanks.

Reactions: KyGal83
Sprd69

Sprd69

Jul 24, 2021
Texarkana Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How do you adjust the clutch? Thanks.
I just went on YouTube and searched. Found a few videos to watch. The p500 is the same adjustment so you shouldn't have trouble finding one. It's not hard and a video is a lot better than me trying to explain it. I'm not too bright but had no problem doing it.

B

BB3344

Oct 7, 2021
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
I just went on YouTube and searched. Found a few videos to watch. The p500 is the same adjustment so you shouldn't have trouble finding one. It's not hard and a video is a lot better than me trying to explain it. I'm not too bright but had no problem doing it.
Thank you.

Reactions: Mudder and Sprd69

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!