sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if it matters to anyone but the first part of trip is gonna be a stretch of blacktop. We aren't going in at the pipeline substation that I normally take. He said it's a few miles so it's probably 10-20 lol. I don't like running my Evos on pavement any more than I have to but what choice do i have? It's gonna be an awesome ride so it'll be worth it.
10-20 miles on blacktop is rediculous, surely there is somewhere else closer.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Money has been approved and the state is onboard to create an OHV park at the Gulf. There will be a large parking area and even a campground. New City ordinance will allow OHV's to ride on the streets within city limits of Coalmont. Good things are happening.

J

JTW

Money has been approved and the state is onboard to create an OHV park at the Gulf. There will be a large parking area and even a campground. New City ordinance will allow OHV's to ride on the streets within city limits of Coalmont. Good things are happening.
Who owns the property?

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some clarification on the blacktop riding. The trail he is taking us on runs from one end to the other. It will end at substation near where we will park. There isn't any parking area at entrance point. So either way there is road involved. I'm looking forward to finding more trails for future rides. No I'm not a fan of roads with my play tires on. Is it worth it?? Hell yeah for me it is. Hope y'all get to come ride with me. That place is beautiful and very wild. I think everyone will have a great time.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Some clarification on the blacktop riding. The trail he is taking us on runs from one end to the other. It will end at substation near where we will park. There isn't any parking area at entrance point. So either way there is road involved. I'm looking forward to finding more trails for future rides. No I'm not a fan of roads with my play tires on. Is it worth it?? Hell yeah for me it is. Hope y'all get to come ride with me. That place is beautiful and very wild. I think everyone will have a great time.
We could go in at the substation, ride to the end, others can take the blacktop back and we can take the trail back.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We could go in at the substation, ride to the end, others can take the blacktop back and we can take the trail back.
I totally agree with that statement except for one thing....none of us know what trail leads to where they are coming from. That was the whole point of me wanting to go. To find my way and map it with my phone.
Going the way we go, you will run into some keep out signs. Some you can ignore and some possibly not. Nothing against y'all, but I'd rather be with a group of locals.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But I'm a team player and those guys don't mean crap to me. So I'm down for whatever. I just think it'll be a shame to ignore some valuable trail knowledge. Hell I'm a poor boy and I ain't worried bout tire wear. They make and sell new sets every day.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!