Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What time is breakfast lol
Alright, now you're sounding like our foster kids lmao. We have a sibling group of 4. When they first came here they'd ask us every night if we was gonna eat again tomorrow. Wife and I both had to choke back some years thinking these children had to go without food.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man I promise you. You ain't gonna want it. They are out of this world as is.
I'm sure they are good. I'm just always looking for hotter! Ghost pepper sauce is the normal now and now and again I can find some of the Carolina Reaper sauce which is awesome... Now I'm hearing about a new pepper called the "dragons breath"...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sure they are good. I'm just always looking for hotter! Ghost pepper sauce is the normal now and now and again I can find some of the Carolina Reaper sauce which is awesome... Now I'm hearing about a new pepper called the "dragons breath"...
Oh okay. We don't really do "hot" so bring it with you. I used to like hot but my plumbing can't handle it anymore lol.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand

That Carolina Reaper is good stuff. Made just up the road from me. They actually sell those peppers too and they are deadly hot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think a little league baseball team
Close. It's for a basketball team that he coaches. Grundy county is pretty poor. Doubt their school system has any money for stuff like that.

Reactions: sharp
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is a chance to get together and ride can you find out there goal of how much they want raise and if any of th kids from the basketball team re going I wouldn't want them to feel left out and miss. Ride opportunity

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is a chance to get together and ride can you find out there goal of how much they want raise and if any of th kids from the basketball team re going I wouldn't want them to feel left out and miss. Ride opportunity
I can ask him tomorrow.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if it matters to anyone but the first part of trip is gonna be a stretch of blacktop. We aren't going in at the pipeline substation that I normally take. He said it's a few miles so it's probably 10-20 lol. I don't like running my Evos on pavement any more than I have to but what choice do i have? It's gonna be an awesome ride so it'll be worth it.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure if it matters to anyone but the first part of trip is gonna be a stretch of blacktop. We aren't going in at the pipeline substation that I normally take. He said it's a few miles so it's probably 10-20 lol. I don't like running my Evos on pavement any more than I have to but what choice do i have? It's gonna be an awesome ride so it'll be worth it.
Did he say why?

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did he say why?
Not really. He said we were going from one side of it to the other so I took it that the route we take doesn't go that far. Plus there's some idiot that bought some land further in and is blocking access. I imagine it has something to do with that as well.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!