Calendar Coalmont ride [Jun 23, 2018] (Coalmont, TN)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What do we do if Delton breaks?! Are we all stranded? I guess we just watch him fix his own. Haha

Just kidding Delton, you and Knuckledeep need to make a mobile SXS repair rig company! He’s already got the tow rig down
@joeymt33 has way more experience working on these than me. He's the one to have with ya. There's a reason I ride with the guys I ride with. Wanna live a happy life? Surround yourself with good people.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad that pos welder finally got used. Bought it last year for takeover. That was her maiden voyage. Was thinking of selling that Genny but Saturday changed my mind. It fits really well in the bed.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Glad that pos welder finally got used. Bought it last year for takeover. That was her maiden voyage. Was thinking of selling that Genny but Saturday changed my mind. It fits really well in the bed.
I bet a man could make a killing especially in East tn at windrock, brimestone and royal blue with a rig carrying tools welder generator and some odd and end stuff. Just hang signs on trees here and there lol. I've came up on a few abandoned rigs up there needing some fab work done. Ran into a fellar at royal blue one time with a bronco and a trailer trying to recover a Polaris with the r/f a arms ripped off the frame. Think he said he charges 500$ minimum to get people out of the woods.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet a man could make a killing especially in East tn at windrock, brimestone and royal blue with a rig carrying tools welder generator and some odd and end stuff. Just hang signs on trees here and there lol. I've came up on a few abandoned rigs up there needing some fab work done. Ran into a fellar at royal blue one time with a bronco and a trailer trying to recover a Polaris with the r/f a arms ripped off the frame. Think he said he charges 500$ minimum to get people out of the woods.
See that's total BS right there! Ripping off somebody just cause they in a jam. I'd put his arse out of business real quick lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That'd be one helluva dream job for me. All 3 of my favorite hobbies combined. Riding, fabbing, and wrenching. If only I lived in East TN. Maybe Fab up an offroad trailer to hold my model3 bender and some tubing??

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
That'd be one helluva dream job for me. All 3 of my favorite hobbies combined. Riding, fabbing, and wrenching. If only I lived in East TN. Maybe Fab up an offroad trailer to hold my model3 bender and some tubing??
It would b a heck of a early retirement job. Get a small 5-6ft trailer put some bigger tires on it and throw ur gear on roll out and recover

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!