P1000 Color door and bed panel installation on 2020

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My door and bed panels came in today. They didn't come with instructions. My doors dont have holes drilled for them. But u can see a outline made into door. Any tips or videos on how to install these. Thanks

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m assuming you have a base model like I do.

You’ll need rubber well nuts and the hardware I point out in the two posts.
You are correct. I had the same base model. My panels came with those rubber well nuts. The paper that came with the
My door and bed panels came in today. They didn't come with instructions. My doors dont have holes drilled for them. But u can see a outline made into door. Any tips or videos on how to install these. Thanks

panels have a link to Honda accessories that will get you the instructions you need or you can look at “ Resources” in the forum menus and it should be in there.
little tip I found when installing the rubber well nuts for there locations. If you look real closely at your black bare panels you’ll see a faint circle ( the outline your talking about) In the middle of those circles you will drill your hole for those well nuts.

Reactions: Isaiah
B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks. I figured it out. Not hard at all.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!