Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
When I did just that, it took me only to the Honda atv extended warranty page. His searched results said Goldwing not mine. Mine say Pioneer, but the links all lead to warranty page. That's why I asked the question. But I'm not offended by you asking why I couldn't follow a search result link on someone else's computer;)

Didn't mean to seem snarky / offensive. Hazards of typing some thoughts whil chuckling to yourself and the comment at face value doesn't relay the mood or intent. We are all friends here. My apologies.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@HondaProKevin call up Honda and remind them today is the last day to make good on thier own statement of full details and pricing on the four Pioneer 1000 models.

Thousands of people want to know.

I will be so bummed it it won't fit in my toyhauler garage.

HondaProKevin

HondaProKevin

May 19, 2015
Chattanooga TN
www.HondaProKevin.com
@HondaProKevin call up Honda and remind them today is the last day to make good on thier own statement of full details and pricing on the four Pioneer 1000 models.

Thousands of people want to know.

I will be so bummed it it won't fit in my toyhauler garage.

Hahaha trust me, I wish I could...

I've already gotten my "wrist slapped" so-to-say, so I am treading carefully ;)

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hahaha trust me, I wish I could...

I've already gotten my "wrist slapped" so-to-say, so I am treading carefully ;)

I'm sure everyone understands your dilemma, having the Blog etc. having extra attention on what you put out there.

Given the teaser vids from Yamaha SxS, do you think that may make Honda sit and wait until they show their cards 9/1/15 now? I seriously doubt the machines are even in the same target audience.

Shoot I'm buying a P1000-5 Deluxe unless it absolutely will not shoe horn into my toy hauler garage, even if I got to "remodel" LOL... uh oh wife just looked at me like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I had a customer here a few months back picking up an order...he had a nice big tall enclosed trailer...I said nice trailer...he said oh I bought it in NC to move my son back up north here...you want to buy it ? Its been used twice ,,NC to Maine and my town over here to yours . I said if my Ranger will fit I'll take. He put the ramp door down, I jumped in the Ranger. Drove up the ramp...with stock tires the cage would hit...if I aired the tires down I could of drove in...But..I could not of gotten out of the cab. Maybe 3-4" each side.. No room. And the hauler was big. I went and bought a open aluminum trailer with folding ramp to haul my SxS...works great. If the P3 1000 is close to the Ranger full size...then it will take a big toy hauler to fit it in...just sayin.

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
Maybe honda is redesigning the overall width realizing they may have made a big bobo at 64in. wide, must be some reason for the holdup on the specs!!!!!!!!!!

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
its called anticipation...remember the song by Carly Simon ....you would think though they would throw us a few crumbs..

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Maybe honda is redesigning the overall width realizing they may have made a big bobo at 64in. wide, must be some reason for the holdup on the specs!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe remapping, fine tuning things to go from the 77 HP on the CARB sheet to a more respectable upper 80ish HP low 90ish HP level as this will be compared endlessly to the 100 & 110 HP competitors that are in an entirely different target audience. I would classify the P1000 as a high performing recreational SxS not a Utility, not a Sport, but a hybrid of containing good qualities of both which increases the versatility and usefulness that can appeal to a broader group of needs. I'm sure many of us wished it was 110HP+ and had 16"+ Suspension it would be fun to open it up on the back roads and in the 5 or 6 states with open BLM desert to ride in, truth of the matter is though for most of us it what can a machine do 0-40mph and how does it handle the terrain in typical forested / mountainous trails. Hopefully we will all get to see soon enough but definitely hoping it is only 60" wide and under 118" long on the 5 seat model.

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I think honda will leave the over 100hp. numbers for the sport model and rightfully so, 77hp. and 60in. wide would be about perfect, don't care what it weighs within reason but a little more weight will get that power down to the ground!!!!

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I certainly hope its 60" wide like the Ranger...I can fit three across easily. How tall is the opening of your toy hauler Jackal ??
More then 76" I'm hoping ?

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I certainly hope its 60" wide like the Ranger...I can fit three across easily. How tall is the opening of your toy hauler Jackal ??
More then 76" I'm hoping ?
I should be good I think is 7' or 84" to the bottom of the bunk bed overhead. I know in my previous SxS I had nearly a foot of room. My concern is there is a 2nd bathroom in the corner of the garage area making my full 12' length only 62" wide where the rest of the garage is 98" wide inside but just under 120" in that remaining 36" width. So over 62" wide or over 118" long I got some retrofitting to consider.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!