Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always wanted to put my ate up in a tree with me on top at full draw as a bowhunting picture and send it to polaris or something I bet that would be awesome!!
That would be cool

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
maybe! course it has to be when I just went to synthetic rope for the first time ever! lol
Lol. I've never used synthetic rope before. I'm sure it's plenty strong but steel cable has always done me right so that's how I ordered my winch. Same reason I went with an aluminum skid plate. And yes, two of the four vehicles I own has a cassette player in it lmao. And I've never owned an mp3 player but I'm sure my 6yr old could show me how to work one lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Lol. I've never used synthetic rope before. I'm sure it's plenty strong but steel cable has always done me right so that's how I ordered my winch. Same reason I went with an aluminum skid plate. And yes, two of the four vehicles I own has a cassette player in it lmao. And I've never owned an mp3 player but I'm sure my 6yr old could show me how to work one lol
yes jump into the 80"s and go for the modern technology lol

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes jump into the 80"s and go for the modern technology lol
Hey now... The 80s were the best!!! Lol. The 70s were pretty good too (cue the BeeGees staying alive staying alive) lmao.
Actually the best is yet to come.

Reactions: dale5740
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
i wonder if a terra 4500 super winch could do this with a pioneer 1000

It'll do it. I used to have a camp on an island in the swamp. I winched mine up in a tree any time I wasn't going to be there for a few weeks.

Just have to watch your fluids. And the battery doesn't like being on it's side for a long time.

Reactions: dale5740
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!