P1000 Cover for shifter holes

H

Hondatom

Feb 1, 2019
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sent an order via PayPal earlier. Can’t wait to get it. Exactly what I was looking for. Haven’t experienced the heat problem as my Pioneer is only 4 weeks old, but wanted something to contrast the shift positions to make them easier to see at night. The raised black lettering on a black background just doesn’t cut it for me. Thanks!

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Sent an order via PayPal earlier. Can’t wait to get it. Exactly what I was looking for. Haven’t experienced the heat problem as my Pioneer is only 4 weeks old, but wanted something to contrast the shift positions to make them easier to see at night. The raised black lettering on a black background just doesn’t cut it for me. Thanks!

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I sent you a message on your email The cover is ready to ship. I had thoughts of filling the letters cut out on the covers with paint that glows in the dark or putting the tape the make pn the gasket side of the cover to see if it would glow enough to provide illumination

Reactions: Hondatom
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Mburken your cover is shipped
Thanks

H

Hondatom

Feb 1, 2019
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sent you a message on your email The cover is ready to ship. I had thoughts of filling the letters cut out on the covers with paint that glows in the dark or putting the tape the make pn the gasket side of the cover to see if it would glow enough to provide illumination

Here are a couple of pics after my buddy powder coated the panel yellow to match my pioneer and a pic of the glow in the dark tape I bought from amazon. I REALLY like the way it turned out!

8CF4303B BE2D 4C00 AFDD 5598E2858C35 0A1171CC C61B 4708 9B2D A84E7C212A07

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
The cover looks awesome. Im glad the tape idea worked. It looks very nice. You now have one of a kind. All about the “fun tickets” You now have some
Congrats. Larry

Reactions: Remington
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Yes I do and I have some ready to go

Last edited:
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Ohanacreek
Yes I do have covers ready to go.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I see the payment. I sent you an email asking for your shipping address. Thanks

Reactions: ohanacreek
BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see the payment. I sent you an email asking for your shipping address. Thanks
Montana, I would like to order a set for my 2016 P1000-5 Deluxe. Is your email 2Lgbe or 21gbe @bresnan.net? The second character is hard to tell what it is. I'm on an iPad and the font is a bit funky. Please let me know when you get a chance and I'll send the PayPal.
Thank you

Last edited:
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
2lgbe@ bresnan.net. Stands for
2 LARRY,Gail Bernard @ Bresnan.Net
All small caps
Hope that helps

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!