P1000 Roll Bar Holes

S

Stumper

Dec 30, 2023
Bandana, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What is the purpose of these threaded bolt holes on either side of my 1000-3 roll bar?

IMG 1773

Reactions: JenElio and TxDoc
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On my P1k5, it’s where the gas shock mounts for the rear set of upper doors.

Might be an integrated design between the two models.

Reactions: Remington
P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm thinking the factory netting that most people take off first thing once your machine gets home

S

Stumper

Dec 30, 2023
Bandana, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Isn’t that where the seat belt bolts too from the other side? Top of the 3 point triangle system
The seat belt does attach on the opposite side of the bar and the two holes look to be in alignment but the seat belt bolt only goes in about midway leaving a fully useable threaded hole on the other side. I have 1” bolts in the holes now just to plug them. Just figured they were intended for something?

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The seat belt does attach on the opposite side of the bar and the two holes look to be in alignment but the seat belt bolt only goes in about midway leaving a fully useable threaded hole on the other side. I have 1” bolts in the holes now just to plug them. Just figured they were intended for something?
Probably for some kind of Honda accessory like @Vikes79 mentioned.

I've seen a few people use that spot to bolt brackets for pod lights and such......mine's filled with mud 😬 🤷‍♂️😂

NoMo!!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Talons are the same way, upper seatbelt mount on the inside and open, threaded hole on the outside.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!