P1000 Cover for shifter holes

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I can send you one they are $8.00. Text me your address 4067995794. Thanks Larry

M

Matt_jones

Aug 14, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About to send you $80 I’m sick of the wind hitting me In the face

J

JJC2585

Dec 19, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JJC. I do make the covers I’m in Arizona until Jan 20. I do have two Le covers I can ship the Pioneer 1000 will have to wait until I get home.
JJC. I do make the covers I’m in Arizona until Jan 20. I do have two Le covers I can ship the Pioneer 1000 will have to wait until I get home
I have a 2020 pioneer camp what’s the difference between le cover vs other

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
The Le doesn’t have a diff lock position above the turf mode. There are only 3 slots

advertisement
M

Matt_jones

Aug 14, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do I install the plate? I never received any instructions.

F

Fishon13

Jul 24, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a couple ratchet straps and a rubber mallet around a 5# propane jug. It seems to be the right shape. Fit perfect. I also used rubber cement to attach the rubber to the aluminum plate. Hope all that made sense lol

M

Matt_jones

Aug 14, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a couple ratchet straps and a rubber mallet around a 5# propane jug. It seems to be the right shape. Fit perfect. I also used rubber cement to attach the rubber to the aluminum plate. Hope all that made sense lol
Yeah I it did lol but how do I bolt it down to it he sent me like 3 or 5 nuts (was an odd amount) and some washers and what size Allen key fits the ones that’s already in the dash

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah I it did lol but how do I bolt it down to it he sent me like 3 or 5 nuts (was an odd amount) and some washers and what size Allen key fits the ones that’s already in the dash

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Matt. There should be an instruction sheet in the envelope
If you need help as to why the odd number of nuts that were included give me a call. My phone number is on the install sheet.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have different colors? Will you repost the price for a full set?

Do you know if these will eliminate or at least decrease fogging when going through water?

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Sugarray. The price is. $80. The covers are Aluminum you can paint them if you wish. I would use an appliance epoxy. The steam that comes into the cab from water is from the floor boards so I don’t think the cover would help that. I’m in Arizona until about 20 Jan so I would not be able to ship any coves until I return to Montana

THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sugarray. The price is. $80. The covers are Aluminum you can paint them if you wish. I would use an appliance epoxy. The steam that comes into the cab from water is from the floor boards so I don’t think the cover would help that. I’m in Arizona until about 20 Jan so I would not be able to ship any coves until I return to Montana
I would like one also when you get back. Just send me a message. It comes with rubber already cut to design I assume? For 18 Deluxe

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I would like one also when you get back. Just send me a message. It comes with rubber already cut to design I assume? For 18 Deluxe
Yes

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!