P1000 Cover for shifter holes

JLR

JLR

Apr 26, 2019
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Montana - I sent you the $80 with my shipping info on PayPal last night for whenever you have an extra ready to go. Looking forward to it, more so to stop the majority of cold air in the winter than the warm air in the summer! What are you guys doing to stop the air coming around the steering wheel shaft? Last winter I simply tied a small towel around it.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I make the covers. Where you from in Mt?

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
My Pay Pal is [email protected]
The covers are $80.00. I can ship today 2 day priority mail. I will be Izzak Walton later this week.I live inGreat Falls

D

Dieselex14

Dec 30, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New member, still trying to figure nav out on here... Looking to get a hold of update rubber behind the same shifter plate... Was told to as for user name Montana..? Thanks

J

Jason9500

Jan 20, 2020
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just sent paypal to you for one. Its from Jason H and I forgot to put Pioneer 1000 Deluxe. Not the LE version. Also, can I paint these black? What metal is it? Thanks a bunch for making these. Tired of stuffing a towel in to block cold air.

Jason H.

Rocket. The covers and be purchased via Pay Pal [email protected]
The covers are $80.00 including 3 day priority mail

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
The covers are aluminum. If you want to paint. I have one with a flaw. I will send a photo to your email. I will also be making more covers Tuesday Wednesday. I do have covers ready to go but they have been polished. You can sand if you wish.

S

Scub

Jan 10, 2021
Schuylkill Haven
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is there any of these for sale yet? If so please respond with price and how to order please. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!