P700m4 CR-Z Hatch door lock issue

T

TrevorNoah

May 16, 2019
USA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I recently purchased a 2011 CR-Z Ex off a dealer. We came to a term that they will fix the switch, but I doubt they will.

As of now I believe the issue is the lock actuator since unlocking with the key or by driver's lock switch won't unlock the Hatch door nor the passengers door.
Scrabble Word Finder

Has anybody expirienced this issue with there CR-Z or has a fix to it?

Thanks in advance!7Zip

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a 2011 CR-Z Ex off a dealer. We came to a term that they will fix the switch, but I doubt they will.

As of now I believe the issue is the lock actuator since unlocking with the key or by driver's lock switch won't unlock the Hatch door nor the passengers door.

Thanks in advance!
I agree with the above, you might be better served at a Honda CR-Z forum.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

Thanks in advance!
What about pressing the remote button multiple times?

Kinda sounds like something in one of the menu's of the info center...IE "unlock driver" or "unlock all" being choices when unlock. Or you can just trade it for a Pioneer.

Reactions: 906UP and Wallace
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Are you using the Valet key? My daughter has a CR-V (small suv) that came with a valet key, only opens the drivers door, not the rear hatch or glove box.

Reactions: Mudwing
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you using the Valet key? My daughter has a CR-V (small suv) that came with a valet key, only opens the drivers door, not the rear hatch or glove box.
Leave it to our forum to solve his problem without any of us being experts on the vehicle in question.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!