P1000m5 Creative UTV Graphics

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone deal with creativeITV graphics? What was the experience like? Are they still in business? I ordered a graphics kit just over a week ago and have not received any updates other than the initial “thank you we have received your order.” I have tried calling and had to leave a voicemail and I have messaged them but no response. Wondering if I should just go the refund route and walk away or keep waiting and hope I hear something. Any input is greatly appreciated!

E0EFDA35 2DB1 4562 9861 A3D3E90BD0F9 BEE2293F DE7C 4387 8331 239A90791E1B

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WE have used them several times and have not had any issues. Are they at the TO
I hope they are still in business because the decal set I ordered looks awesome! They did a great job with the design! RB3 I need to hear back from you as well if you get time please! I ordered some 1 3/4 vertical whip mount brackets and they don’t work with my setup. I ordered the 360 version as it will give me the little bit of angle I need. What’s your return policy? Can I return the vertical ones? The packaging is turn open but the decals and mounts are all back in the original shipping box. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope they are still in business because the decal set I ordered looks awesome! They did a great job with the design! RB3 I need to hear back from you as well if you get time please! I ordered some 1 3/4 vertical whip mount brackets and they don’t work with my setup. I ordered the 360 version as it will give me the little bit of angle I need. What’s your return policy? Can I return the vertical ones? The packaging is turn open but the decals and mounts are all back in the original shipping box. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
call me at 480-389-7486

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to message him here. We communicated a little bit through PM when I first started the wait for the pioneer. According to his profile he has not been seen since June 30, 2021. I sent an email today asking about some decals. Hoping they are still in business too.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I've heard he is doing other things besides vinyl graphics and his time is limited. He does great work but hard to get in touch with and harder to get a response unfortunately

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Patience is a virtue!!!!
I agree, but in this case it was almost three weeks before I got the notification that decals were shipped. Within that almost three weeks I messaged the company on every platform possible to get an update or some sort of communication that they were still open at all. From the outside it appears that the last online presence they have had on social media was June of 2021 or a little after as stated by another person in the thread. At almost three weeks of nothing from the seller and seeing that they haven’t posted or marketed anything for almost a full year you get uneasy, especially with the amount of money spent. Usually you get some form of notification along the way or an approximate shipping time. Even if there was a message at the time of purchase saying, “please allow 3-4 weeks for processing due to high demand” would be better than dead silence after placing an order. I get people go on vacation, do other things, or just are busy in general. Just a message to the buyer at the time of sale would go a long ways instead of not responding to someone for three weeks. Im not trashing this company in any way and I won’t give judgement until their product arrives. Just some constructive criticism for now to maybe put their buyers at ease.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I agree, but in this case it was almost three weeks before I got the notification that decals were shipped. Within that almost three weeks I messaged the company on every platform possible to get an update or some sort of communication that they were still open at all. From the outside it appears that the last online presence they have had on social media was June of 2021 or a little after as stated by another person in the thread. At almost three weeks of nothing from the seller and seeing that they haven’t posted or marketed anything for almost a full year you get uneasy, especially with the amount of money spent. Usually you get some form of notification along the way or an approximate shipping time. Even if there was a message at the time of purchase saying, “please allow 3-4 weeks for processing due to high demand” would be better than dead silence after placing an order. I get people go on vacation, do other things, or just are busy in general. Just a message to the buyer at the time of sale would go a long ways instead of not responding to someone for three weeks. Im not trashing this company in any way and I won’t give judgement until their product arrives. Just some constructive criticism for now to maybe put their buyers at ease.
Walter is a great dude. Obviously affected by the Scamdemic aka the Kong Flu. Hes been working with us and this site pretty much since it started. His customer service is bar none fantastic as you can see yours shipped with even limited time he has and Resources. Patience my friend.

Your All worked up about CUTVG and you have 4 post all on this thread jumping on the venders And no intro and no pics 🤨
Welcome to the greatest forum on earth!!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Walter is a great dude. Obviously affected by the Scamdemic aka the Kong Flu. Hes been working with us and this site pretty much since it started. His customer service is bar none fantastic as you can see yours shipped with even limited time he has and Resources. Patience my friend.

Your All worked up about CUTVG and you have 4 post all on this thread jumping on the venders And no intro and no pics 🤨
Welcome to the greatest forum on earth!!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)
I didn’t realize it was a rule to introduce yourself to this group.. and yeah I’ve posted looking for information about companies that I have never dealt with before and it seemed like other people have. Seems like a great place to do that but maybe I’m wrong. You can have your opinions but I didn’t jump on the vendors. I was posting as much information as I could to aid with answers to my questions. And it worked. When I have sent messages to the other company that replied to my thread I found it to be a good opportunity to respond to them. When I did, everything was answered and handled professionally. So far I have no issues with either RB3 or Creative UTV graphics. The decal kit from CUTVG is great and the door bushings and 360 whip mounts I ordered from RB3 are awesome as well! I would recommend ordering from both of these companies any time! I’m still trying to figure out how to change the profile picture and other things on here. I haven’t had much luck in doing that but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was going to message him here. We communicated a little bit through PM when I first started the wait for the pioneer. According to his profile he has not been seen since June 30, 2021. I sent an email today asking about some decals. Hoping they are still in business too.
They are still in business and the product they shipped me is awesome and was well packaged!!! I messed one door decal up when I installed it unfortunately. I messaged them and they are making me a new one for just that panel! Definitely recommend buying from them!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I didn’t realize it was a rule to introduce yourself to this group.. and yeah I’ve posted looking for information about companies that I have never dealt with before and it seemed like other people have. Seems like a great place to do that but maybe I’m wrong. You can have your opinions but I didn’t jump on the vendors.
Sorry to rattle your feathers bro. Need to simmer down a bit lol.
If my memory serves me correct
(might have a Brandon moment here lol) When u join theres like list of things thats is suggested for you to do like an intro. I know theres a thread on this tho. Never the less your here.

But you did jump right in first ever posts not happy with venders so it didnt look good. Were glad it ended well for you and you got your answers. Welcome to the Club and post some pics if you havent already. If your having trouble dont hesitate to ask.

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to rattle your feathers bro. Need to simmer down a bit lol.
If my memory serves me correct
(might have a Brandon moment here lol) When u join theres like list of things thats is suggested for you to do like an intro. I know theres a thread on this tho. Never the less your here.

But you did jump right in first ever posts not happy with venders so it didnt look good. Were glad it ended well for you and you got your answers. Welcome to the Club and post some pics if you havent already. If your having trouble dont hesitate to ask.
I think I got it figured out finally. Just had to take some time and actually look at what’s going on. Sometimes I make things harder for myself 😂 Introduction done with photos and changed profile picture 👍🏻 Thanks for the welcome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!