P1000m5 Creative UTV Wrap 🇺🇸

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got the wrap completely installed today! Creative UTV Graphics did an awesome job making this! Took my “build” to another level!

8E0C1584 F94A 4E55 955E E04CEE062F61 B11E13E9 6EAF 4693 8B2C 06E0E779F7A0

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, that looks Bad Ass! Gonna have to pull the trigger and get one for ours.
Thanks! Do it! Just a few things. It’ll take some time to receive but as you can see it’s worth the wait. Next, make sure you find someone that will install it for you unless you’re really good at installing yourself. This wrap stretches and really sticks. Took us 3 hours to do the hood/front because of all the body lines. After that we accidentally ruined the left front panel. We gave up and found someone who would install the rest… for $65 so it was well worth it 😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks! Do it! Just a few things. It’ll take some time to receive but as you can see it’s worth the wait. Next, make sure you find someone that will install it for you unless you’re really good at installing yourself. This wrap stretches and really sticks. Took us 3 hours to do the hood/front because of all the body lines. After that we accidentally ruined the left front panel. We gave up and found someone who would install the rest… for $65 so it was well worth it 😂

It's actually pretty easy if you do a wet set. Spray the plastic panel and apply the graphic, you can move it around to get it perfect. Then just squeegee the water out from under it. You're right about doing a dry application though, it sucks for larger panels.

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wonderful wife will be the installer! She is awesome with stuff like that. I don't have the patience, but for a project like this I am great at keeping the spray bottle full, s*** out of her way, and both of our can koozie's supplied with fresh ice cold brewskis! 😎 We, or she, did this to our son's CRF right after Christmas.

23584 23587

MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wonderful wife will be the installer! She is awesome with stuff like that. I don't have the patience, but for a project like this I am great at keeping the spray bottle full, s*** out of her way, and both of our can koozie's supplied with fresh ice cold brewskis! 😎 We, or she, did this to our son's CRF right after Christmas.

View attachment 344743 View attachment 344744
That looks awesome!

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
MudHonda27

MudHonda27

Mar 21, 2022
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks awesome!! 👍

Keep us updated on how it holds up out on the trails...
So far so good. Just got back from putting 300+ miles on out in WI. Also run around the Fort Dodge, IA park where it’s tighter and lots more scraping. No significant damage yet. I’m also a little more attentive now that the wrap is on.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!