P700 Curious about value

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Dave Ramsey would only pay cash for a Pioneer, that’d be a THICK envelope. It’d look like you were paying for a hit on someone.
I sold a boat a couple months before I bought the Pioneer. Guy brought $14k in cash $100 to buy it.

Reactions: nbomar
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sold a boat a couple months before I bought the Pioneer. Guy brought $14k in cash $100 to buy it.

Sorry I was taking a jab at Dave Ramsey, he is a proponent of cash in envelopes to help with budgeting, once the cash is gone you can't spend anymore from that budget. A little extreme but some people are really bad with money. He actually has a LOT of good money advise, things that should be taught in HS to kids instead of whatever crap they are teaching them now about money.

Reactions: lee
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know. We have somebody his program. Debt free except the house and loving it.

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know. We have somebody his program. Debt free except the house and loving it.

Same here we snowballed down and are working on the mortgage, it’s amazing the financial freedom you find as you start paying off debts. It’s slow at first but the snowball works.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!