Curious How Members Have Gone about Purchasing Their Machine?

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Started out with a 1973 Honda 550-4 street bike and put 12,000 trouble free miles on it, then bought a Kawasaki 350 enduro, then a 185s, a 200s, traded it for a 110 converted to an RD 350 yamaha 2 stroke, my brother and I bought 2 350x's 1 serial number apart, then I took an old police bike,KZ1000 and built a sand drag 3 wheeler with paddle tires. Sold everything and then bought a Honda TRX 450r, traded it in on an 07 Rhino 660. Had a stroke in 2015 and survived and the wife asked what kind of sxs did I want. I had done some reading up on sxs's and knew I wanted a Honda for dependability so she bought a 2016 White P1K-3. I have added a few things to it and still love it.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used a friends a few times, researched different brands/models and didn't find anything to better suit my needs. Loved the versatility of a utility SXS that had the option to seat more without being a school bus. All the other similar models seemed less "utility" and more passenger centric.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry for the novel in advance!

I started out with quads, was a Yami kid/guy had a few Banshees that we moded the hell out of and frequented the Silver Lk dunes (mainly Memorial day) till the Poo Poo “my first sxs” freaks took over and started acting like dicks. Then we went to the northern 50” trails for a while.

Got older and after fliping the Banshee a few times, sold it then bought a Poo Poo sportsman camo 850 mainly used it for hunting. What a POS it wouldn't start in the middle of summer on the equator 3/4 of the time. But when it did, it rode nice, thats all ill say about it. Bought the Boss a Honda Forman and we occasionally rode the 50” trails by our cabin till she got hung up in a rut and hit a tree. She was ok and so was the Forman but it was time for a change.

I had a lifted CJ jeep that i tricked out. Looked good but was a typical Chrysler drivetrain nightmare at the time, so I sold that and after seeing Honda had a SXS, I bought a brand new 16’ P1K5 that I still have today.

Wanted a P5 to add to the stable, bought a used 15’ from Jspeed on the forum, moded it out and had some great times with @trigger on many trail rides on some 50” trails and it was very good for work in the woods in tight areas. But after 3yrs of that I wanted more! The Talon came out! The Boss said NO! Hahaha little did she know I was going to have to show her we needed one! ;)

The Scamdemic brought alot of BS to our world and prices where high.
Luck would have it, I got our New Lab from @Tramguage1 that we were so thankful for being we cant have kids, our Labs are our kids.
Anywho, taking delivery at our cabin, Tram had his Talon and we took him and his wife Pam on some Mi trail rides. We swapped rigs 1/2 was into our ride and the Boss was hooked 😏 She wasnt happy with me but wanted a Talon 😂 the search went on durning Scamdemic times. Finally came across a 21’ X2 that my friend @joeymt33 neighbor had in Alabama that had only 500miles on it and had to get out of it. Needless to say the price was a steal during China Virus times and couldn't pass it up. Joey was gracious and brought it up and delivered it to us. We took him out for dinner and bought him some Mi made bourbon to take home.
The rest is history……
IMG 6625
IMG 6669
IMG 3433
IMG 2379

IMG 8886
IMG 4486

Last edited:
R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
My P520 is my first SxS (I've ridden quads and dirt bikes before but never owned any). I knew I wanted a 50" wide machine to fit on the narrow trails on my property and in the local forests. Plus, I wanted a SxS that I can transport in the bed of my pickup. I did plenty of research prior to making my decision which involved several brands and options. The Honda P500/P520 was clearly the best choice on the market for the money. I'm very happy I purchased the P520 and if I had to do it all over again, I would still choose the P520 today!

Mike

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!