Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at this image, A custom radiator shroud is going to be in-order as something for someone to design.

If you plan on taking the Pioneer in the mud, especially deep mud, you should invest in spending some time to devise a radiator shroud. Seeing all that space should make it fairly easy to make.
Just my thought.

Front

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Seen that space earlier and have to say that it's going to be were my winch is going to be mounted.Will have to make a mount etc; because my winch mounts have been made with using a reciever on the front to beable to use the winch on either the front or the rear.I like having that option.

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
Your right, that is alot of space. Sure a winch will go there but mud will still clog up that radiator. Will have to look at it.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I plan on adding a Warn Bumper with the winch mounted on top of the bumper. After it's all together, I'll fab a cover for what may still be open.

Reactions: Warnout
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!