P500 Custom switch plate w/ STV Motorsports switches

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

The STV Motorsports switches fit right into Mystic's custom switch plates. Now I just need to find something to put into that hole. *that's what he said!*

IMAG00530

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks good.
Glad you go the switches worked out.
Think that hole can be used for a... volt meter, usb, 12v acc port.

Normally the Winch remote plug would go there, but don't know why the screw holes aren't there they are usually offset 180 degrees opposite from each other.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Looks good.
Glad you go the switches worked out.
Think that hole can be used for a... volt meter, usb, 12v acc port.
I haven't done the winch switch yet. I was running low on time and can't risk disabling my plow just yet. Next Saturday!

Reactions: Hondasxs
D

Deleted member 3748

Normally the Winch remote plug would go there, but don't know why the screw holes aren't there they are usually offset 180 degrees opposite from each other.
I ordered one of Mystic's in stock plates with plans of using the hole for something later.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I ordered one of Mystic's in stock plates with plans of using the hole for something later.
That looks nice, although a bit of a reach for the driver seemingly.

D

Deleted member 3748

Hey! Looks nice. Do you have a link for switches and plate?
The switches come from Amazon and there seems to be three brands people use. OTRATTW (Not from Amazon), Mictuning, or STVMotorsports (both from Amazon). The user who makes the plates is Mystic1219 and handles transactions perfectly.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Not at all. I can reach everything easily. But if a passenger is with me it gives them something important to do. :)
Haha, I was thinking your wife may want to be in control of that, lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Does anyone know where to get wiring diagrams for the 08z08-hl5-a001 sub harness?
It's pretty easy. Each colored section of wire is an independent source of power. Two of the colors have positive only, and the other two have a positive and negative wire inside. Open one of them up and you'll see either 1 or 2 wires.

Reactions: hambone

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!