Talon Custom Talon fender liners designed, fab'd and installed

G

Gillnv

Apr 29, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
Those liners look awesome! I just sent an email to you. Hope you still have material for another set. Thanks!

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
If anyone wants some of these, I never installed mine because I'm doing custom tree kickers and they won't work together. I'll send it to you for the same price he sold to me. They are a good quality product.

Reactions: BWAF
R

Reneb3

Oct 14, 2017
Cross sc
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R
To everyone who responded, THANK YOU. All emails have been answered, all (three) kits have been shipped. According to PayPal, the PayPal tool has forwarded tracking numbers to each of you . If not, please speak up for a tracking number, or watch for USPS delivery in the next few days. The kits were shipped wednesday.
To anyone else still considering these fender liners: please email me at
[email protected]
I should be able to supply a few more of these with available material. Thanks.
Mine installed easily and worked well. My seat is allot cleaner and they even helped keep the dust out. Thanks for making them for me.

Reactions: JimmyTalon
Wednomo

Wednomo

May 24, 2019
Nampa Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just learned that the mounting points I chose for my fender liners were designed to mount the Honda accessory nerf bars. So if you have plans to race and need nerfs, you may not be able to use these fender liners. Thanks.
Not realizing the inner fender mud guards wouldn't work with nerf bars, I ordered a pair and figured out they wouldn't work after receiving them. I got creative and was actually able to modify them to fit with the nerf bars. I got lucky, both sides ended up fitting very nice. Its a job re-bolting the nerf bars back on once the mud guards are installed but you actually can have both. It would be nice if the manufacturer could mark where the cut out needs to be if you are running nerf bars, that would have saved me a ton of work and time. Perhaps the mud guards you designed could also work with nerf bars. Scotty

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for that update Scotty! Nice to know the nerfs WILL work with my liners.
I always warn prospective buyers that the mounting I chose for the fender liners is the same mounting Honda provided for the nerfs, and I have not tested fitting both together.
Could you snap a couple photos for us?

Wednomo

Wednomo

May 24, 2019
Nampa Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for that update Scotty! Nice to know the nerfs WILL work with my liners.
I always warn prospective buyers that the mounting I chose for the fender liners is the same mounting Honda provided for the nerfs, and I have not tested fitting both together.
Could you snap a couple photos for us?

I can certainly send pictures but its going to be another week as I'm currently out of town.

J

justin2959

Apr 11, 2019
US
These liners are great!!! They keep the mud from packing in which was one of the hardest places to get flushed back out and helps keep the inside cleaner. In my opinion a must have. Thank you very much!

G

garyandjen

May 4, 2019
PNW
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ordered a set from Jimmy. Excellent service. Easy install. thanks garyandjen

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok, last call for fender liners! I have enough material for 5, maybe 6 sets. Next rainy day I'm going to build as many as material on hand will allow.

If you are interested at all, speak up now.

[email protected]
Thanks guys.

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok, all inquiries have been answered, and all orders have shipped.

Seeing there are now two cheaper options on the market, I will now end the offer and tear down the tooling. The other available products look adequate to me, although thinner material (probably fine).

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED, it was a fun experience for me.

Moving on, bigger fish to fry!

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ok, all inquiries have been answered, and all orders have shipped.

Seeing there are now two cheaper options on the market, I will now end the offer and tear down the tooling. The other available products look adequate to me, although thinner material (probably fine).

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED, it was a fun experience for me.

Moving on, bigger fish to fry!

Sorry to see a excellent mud guard go. You where ahead of the game on that one, and I sure like mine.

But I have confidence that you will come up with some other needs for us Talon guys...DRK

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!