russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I've been doing business with RMATV for years, always pleased with their selection, shipping, and customer service, that is until recently. I purchased a few things, including this:

Mirror

Upon installation, it was immediately obvious that there was an issue with it. The mechanism that locked the mirror in place would not tighten enough to stabilize the mirror, thus causing serious vibration which rendered the mirror useless. I contacted RMATV expecting them to issue a RMA and take care of it. Wrong. To keep a long story short, they refused to stand behind the product and lost potentially thousands of dollars in business over a $70.00 item. I since contacted ATV TEK directly and feel like they are handling the situation. We'll see. After dealing with Amazon and their return policy, these guys pretty much suck.

D

duramaxman05

Apr 25, 2019
Perryville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have always had excellent luck with rocky mountain atv. I spend several thousand with them every year on parts and never had an issue

Reactions: sharp
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I was always pleased with them as well, until this transaction. But then, I never had a defective item to deal with before either.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I was always pleased with them as well, until this transaction. But then, I never had a defective item to deal with before either.
I think it was @Eltobgi that had a tire chew up and they replaced it with no hassle.

Reactions: Eltobgi
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I feel like they cheated me. And for such a small amount. I might could understand if we were talking thousands, or maybe even hundreds of dollars. But 70 bucks? For realz?

Reactions: JTW
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think it was @Eltobgi that had a tire chew up and they replaced it with no hassle.
That is correct! They treated me very well! Sent me a replacement and a return shipping label after viewing pictures I had shared with them! Free of charge of course! Great company!

Reactions: TripleB and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!