P500 Daddys baby got new shoes!!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I've been looking at my tires sitting on my back porch for about a month waiting to get my wheels. I ordered the wheels the day before Thanksgiving and they finally arrived. I got out there this morning and mounted them. The wheels are 14x7 Rampage wheels from ebay and the tires are I.T.P. Monster Mayhem 30x10x14 from Summit Racing. I dont know how they pull yet because i just drove it around the yard. I did part of the frame mod a few weeks back when i test fit my wifes 30x12x12 mud lite xxl's on it. My wifes tire just barely rubbed when i turned it to full lock to the drivers side. Never rubbed on full lock to the passenger side. I never capped the frame after i cut it because i wanted to see what these tires did first. They definetly rub both ways so im gonna chop the frame a little more and cap it and gusset it now. If anybody is interested in prices the wheels were $240 with free shipping, and the tires were $740 after shipping. The lug nuts are m12 x 1.5mm from the auto part store for $35 after tax. I got a set of 20 for a little rice burner car so i got 4 left over, and it came with a special little socket. They are all the anti theft lugnuts that you gotta have the special little socket to take off. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

20161203 134003

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
Looking good! That's some serious tire!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah doolin hopefully we'll see how they do sometime soon. I think they should either pull good or break axles, one or the other lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!