Multi Dealer closing?

W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was just told that Honda of Chattanooga is closing(or has closed). Can anyone around the area confirm this? They've been in business a long time. I bought my P-700 from them a few years ago and have always enjoyed reading HondaProKevin's model updates.

Reactions: ChadD and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yes today is last day. I spoke to Kevin the other day and he only had less than 2 weeks notice. They had been in business since 1962. The owner said few units to sell due to Covid, and he also had his house destroyed in the Chatt. Easter tornados. Southern Honda Powersports opening new showroom at exit 1, late spring.

• Sad
Reactions: ChadD and CID
W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the link. That's a damn shame. If you hear where Kevin lands let me know.

Reactions: ChadD and Mudder
Sjc3081

Sjc3081

Jan 16, 2017
Wappinger NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn’t American Honda cut them off after the owner called out BLM.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!