P1000m5 Waiting on 1Pk5 deluxe from Dealer

B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got an email from the dealer saying that there a recall."On the Airbox holding bolt which I was told is straight forward and they will get the units release once completed". To me it sounds like another line of BULL S--t!. Have had a deposit on it since the middle of Dec.. Two weeks ago he said it would be ready for pick up by the 21st of Feb. Leaving for Fla. end of the month for 3 weeks. I'm getting to the point where I don't think they really want to sell it to me. Trying to figure out if its not here by the 21st do I send my son if it comes in while I'm gone to go get it with my friend who has two SXS and has offer to help get this machine. 3 hours each way Very nice friend. Paying cash for it. Sorry no Pictures.

Reactions: TripleB
KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Leave it at the dealer for the three weeks if it doesn't come in on time. Pay for it when you pick it up. You prob have a deposit on it locking the deal you made. So it goes. Many units have been slow to deliver over the last 18 months, just do a search on this forum, doesn't matter what model you're getting. I would say just chill for the time being. If the machine is not there for you when you get back from FL then you have a good reason to complain.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just got an email from the dealer saying that there a recall."On the Airbox holding bolt which I was told is straight forward and they will get the units release once completed". To me it sounds like another line of BULL S--t!. Have had a deposit on it since the middle of Dec.. Two weeks ago he said it would be ready for pick up by the 21st of Feb. Leaving for Fla. end of the month for 3 weeks. I'm getting to the point where I don't think they really want to sell it to me. Trying to figure out if its not here by the 21st do I send my son if it comes in while I'm gone to go get it with my friend who has two SXS and has offer to help get this machine. 3 hours each way Very nice friend. Paying cash for it. Sorry no Pictures.
Of corse you don't have pics, you dont have it yet! Lol

Sorry bout tour not getting your machine yet. Actually, having a deposit in Dec and told early Feb is a phenomenal time frame to tell you the troof!
Most have waited 4-6 months or longer. There is a thread on this to make you feel better about the timing lol.
You can thank the Kung Flu And the Chi Coms for all this mess!
Hope it comes in soon!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here you go bud!

Reactions: CID and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!