Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I put $500.00 down which put me first on the list for the Red 1000X coming in this April, I chose the red over the blue because it seemed like there was more paint in the front which may be silly i guess. I wanted the X for tighter spots and slightly better manuverability through the woods here in Montana. I just finished watching the first rides of the X & R this week in Utah, great positive feed back with both machines.
Both are awesome for what there built for. CONGRATS! Give us some feed back after you get yours!

Reactions: DaveM47
B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I put $500.00 down which put me first on the list for the Red 1000X coming in this April, I chose the red over the blue because it seemed like there was more paint in the front which may be silly i guess. I wanted the X for tighter spots and slightly better manuverability through the woods here in Montana. I just finished watching the first rides of the X & R this week in Utah, great positive feed back with both machines.

When I was thinking about getting the X I had the same issue with the paint, to much flat black on the front .I like blue and wish they offered the R in blue . I put a deposit on a red R a few weeks ago .

Reactions: DaveM47
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!