Dec. 15,16,17 North Florida Hogwaller ride

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey there, i dont know if this is the right section or not, but i wanted to invite anybody that is near Hogwaller Mud Bog over in Palatka, Fl. to ride with us the weekend of December 15th. The wife and i are camping there along with some friends. A big group of our friends are coming up from south florida to camp and ride the weekend. We have 2 sites rented with the 30amp power hookups. The pull through campsites with power are limited, you reserve them on Hogwallers website, but if you cant get one of those bring a generator like we usually do. They have male/female shower house and food vendors, atv wash stations and plenty of mud and trails. I am going there the morning of friday december 15th and setting up camp, then i gotta leave mid day and meet the wife when she gets off work to attend a Christmas party, but will be back friday evening in time for bonfire, beer, and night rides! So if youve been before you know the deal, but if youve never been come check it out, if you like mud im sure youll have a good time. Their website is hogwallermudbog.com and they list all the entry fees, rules, and campsite reservations on the site. Hope to see you there!

Reactions: knuckledeep
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Great to meet you this weekend Zack. Never been to Hogwaller. Gonna check the calendar and see if we're available that weekend.
Sounds good Adam! It was good to meet yall too. Hogwaller is always a good time. Hope yall can make it!

Reactions: Dribbles
advertisement
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
My bad I didn't check for a Hog Waller post before making mine I'm down for the 16th. Does your site have room for extra vehicles and trailers? And when pulling through the gate do you go straight or turn left looping by the bathrooms to find your site?

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Come on don't tell me Adam had to keep it washed off hog Waller can be muddy and dusty. I will take Adam through the mud on my P1K5 so he doesn't get his dirty.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I hope Adam and Justin can make it there are two tracks one has tabletops and hills the other has small hills and a bowl you can tear up. Riding out past the pit on the back road I found another large bowl I was slinging sand with my nephew he loved it. I also found ankle deep water, in my lifted rig when my ankles are wet it's deep.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My bad I didn't check for a Hog Waller post before making mine I'm down for the 16th. Does your site have room for extra vehicles and trailers? And when pulling through the gate do you go straight or turn left looping by the bathrooms to find your site?
Joe ive been to Hogwaller dozens of times but ive never studied up the size of the pull through sites much. This will be the first time we've rented one, we've always brought the generator all the other times. Im not sure how much parking is available on one pull through spot. I know im gonna have my dually with the 30 ft camper on there, and the wife will be pulling an 18' trailer with our Pioneers on it behind her extended cab dodge. Besides that we are also having 2 tents popped up on our pull through site, and im sure those tents will have vehicles associated with them lol. Plus you know we gotta have room for a bonfire!!! We are pull through spot #14. My buddy that i work with is spot #10. He will be driving a motorhome with a trailer behind it with his toys. Im not sure if he will have other vehicles in his pull through spot or not. Im sure between the 2 of our camps we can find somewhere for you, or somewhere near. I think its gonna be a pretty big gang. I think we're gonna have a hard time keeping up with everybody actually lol. We've also got friends just coming for the day, and a group from down south that my wife knows, the 'Apple Pie Gang' lol.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My phone # is 352-258-8830. I cant promise ill have signal, but you can call or text me to try and see where im at out there. I will be getting there friday morning and setting up the camper, then leaving for most of the day, gotta attend a christmas party at my wifes work. Then we'll be coming back with 2 trucks and the trailer with the pioneers friday night in time for bonfire, beers, and night rides.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
If you have Verizon you have limited signal. I will find a spot near the pit then drive my Pioneer over. There is an app we use to keep track of riders it's the Polaris Ride Command is free and you can create a group with a password everyone gets a colored beacon. You launch the app and you can see where everyone is in the woods. When we go with my wife's family to Hog Waller we average 5 to 12 SxS's.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If you have Verizon you have limited signal. I will find a spot near the pit then drive my Pioneer over. There is an app we use to keep track of riders it's the Polaris Ride Command is free and you can create a group with a password everyone gets a colored beacon. You launch the app and you can see where everyone is in the woods. When we go with my wife's family to Hog Waller we average 5 to 12 SxS's.
Oh damn thats cool! Never heard of that. I got sprint, which pretty much sucks. I will try to download that app later. Sounds good man! See you there!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!